All reviews boarding house lovely view of the river stayed here pleasant stay nice room noise wedding
Reviewed 6 September 2017

There are numerous critical reviews by English and German guests, but these did not reflect our experience.

First impressions are good, with an attractive exterior and spacious lobby. We were welcomed by a lady speaking good English who was concerned that in the room at the front of the hotel which we had reserved we might be disturbed by noise from a wedding party. In fact with the window closed that was not a problem for us, nor was the noise from the ferry which docks right outside. There is a big difference between the front rooms and the quieter ones at the back, and we were able to view three before making a choice. The view from the front is lovely, right on the waterfront.

All the staff we met were friendly and helpful. We didn't eat breakfast, but enjoyed sitting on the patio with a drink. We didn't think either of the two house wines we tried were very good.

For an economical price we were provided with a tray of afternoon tea to enjoy in our room. The room was clean and the bathroom was fine. All round a good stay.

Room Tip: If you can, look at different rooms before choosing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place is one of the most expensive hotels in bremen. Last night there was a wedding. The after party was a bunch of extremely loud disco music and drunks singing karyoki until a little after 4:30am. I had ear plugs and still couldn't get to sleep until 5am. It was ridiculous and completely unprofessional for this hotel to allow the party to go that long. We pay almost 300 a night. This is a HOTEL not a NIGHT CLUB. I expect to be able to sleep at hotels. I will never stay here again and will make sure everyone I talk to knows this place is more like a motel 6 then a a 4 star hotel. IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY YOU WILL SPEND HERE.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights in a comfort single room for business, I really enjoyed the room as it was quite big amd comfortable to be a single room.
All like brand new, spacious bathroom with big shower as well.
The rest of the hotel is prettt new and nice modern interiors.
I suggest yo have the breakfast there as it's very worth it!
The location is just next to the ferry so perfect for those people like me who need to have meeting or viewings at the surrounded shipyards such as Lurssen yachts.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Room is clean and spacious for a single room. TV is little small but it's fine. The view from the room is lovely water front. Hair dryer provided and spacious bathroom. Mini bar equipped with complimentary sparkling water. A lot of electric sockets! Good place to get a good night sleep.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

My local business colleagues booked me here and wow am I glad they did. The rooms are modest, older but adequate, scrupulously clean and if you're not facing the side with the ferry which crosses the River Wesser, quiet and tranquil. Free WiFi, secure parking in front and with a truly great restaurant at night and wonderful, diverse Breakfast offerings in the mornings. The staff are very friendly and made me feel truly welcome. It's a wonderful place to stay, a real home away from home.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business