Bremen Photography Tours

Photo Tour with Aaron

Reviewed 17 April 2012
dcklug1
Flat Rock, North Carolina

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This tour was a wonderful way to view Bremen. Aaron showed us many unexpected and well-hidden parts of the city. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the city and made our time in Bremen very memorable. Some of my favorite pictures from my time in Germany are from this photography tour. Highly recommend!

1  Thank amylturner
Reviewed 7 August 2012

This photo tour of Bremen was simply awesome! Our small group on Sunday 5th August, was a nice mix of locals and tourist. Led by our tutor, Steve, we enjoyed putting into practice new techniques on a range of subject matters which included statues and buildings plus other quirky bits, which captured so beautifully the essence of Bremen. Steve really knows his topic, and communicates it in a friendly and easy-going manner, in not only English but German as well!

So what was special about the tour? Steve taught us that if we slow down a little, that we're very likely to notice the unusual in the everyday, resulting in amazing photos with fresh and unique perspectives. I also learned about photo composition and leading the viewer through a story on multiple layers. Steve had the ability to make it all seem like so much fun, with his almost contagious passion!  Do yourself a favour and do this tour! Even if you're not that interested in photography, Steve is a very knowledgable guide, equipped with plenty of historical facts and funny stories for your enjoyment along the way. You’ll love it.

4  Thank AussieExpat-66
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Took a two hour photo tour of Bremen with Aaron. Great experience and combination of history and photo tips and tricks. Very helpful to be able to see all of the great photo sites with a local professional. Had the opportunity to not only photograph the standard sites but also some unknown locations as well.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

As a born and bred Bremer, I have shown many visitors my home town and until recently I thought I had seen all there was to see. However, on this tour Steve showed me many different perspectives and I saw some things from a new point of view and even some things totally unknown to me!

1  Thank Henner F
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I went to Bremen recently with a bunch of friends for a long weekend. although we spent most of the time eating and drinking, we were determined to see at least some of the city!

this was such a great way to do it - the guide took us to some great spots, which we would never have found otherwise!
The spots did make for some great pictures.. and although im a complete novice with photography, and had a fairly simple digital camera, the guide took the time to show me how to make the most of the camera (including a bunch of settings i had no idea about) and the pictures turned out great

one of my friends is pretty proud of his photography, but even he found it a bit of a learning experience too!

Bremen is a great place, and this is a great way to see it - highly recommended!

3  Thank WhereNext82
Reviewed 27 March 2012

It was an excellent experience for me to participate in a Bremen photography tour. I myself live in Bremen, but the tour offered even me a different perception of this city.
On account of the experimental examination everyone can build his or her individual image of Bremen and keep this in the form of the photographs.
I would recommend this tour to anyone, who is interested in photography and who wishes to get to know Bremen from a different perspective.

2  Thank Luise F