“Nice hotel, very convenient to airport” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlantic Hotel Airport

Atlantic Hotel Airport
Ranked #26 of 85 Hotels in Bremen
Lewes, Delaware
“Nice hotel, very convenient to airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

Very nice hotel that is extremely convenient to Bremen Airport. The arrivals/departure area of the airport is a few hundred steps across the street from the hotel entrance. The hotel is clean, quiet, and convenient. Everything you want as a business traveler. Wireless strength in the room is so-so, so you need to use ethernet cable for speed. The only negative is that the property does not have a fitness room. I recommend as a place to stay before an early morning flight.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank nazotraveler
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Finnish first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

There's nothing as nice as walking directly out of the airport, across the street, and into the hotel. And it's even better when the hotel is right next to a tram line, and 15 minutes from downtown.

My room was clean and comfortable, the hotel was quiet (incredibly important for a business trip), and I can't emphasize enough how convenient it was.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AtlanticHotels9, Assistentin Marketing at Atlantic Hotel Airport, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Dear tinyredwarrior,

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback and for recommending us.

I truly hope we will have the privilege to welcome you back very soon.

ATLANTIC Hotel Airport
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed here for one night for business.
The hotel was pretty quiet (which I like) and the staff were, on the whole, very helpful and polite. The room was clean and well presented although I thought the bathroom toiletries could have been improved - shower gel doesn't really cut the mustard for all purposes.
I was leaving very early and asked for an early breakfast - I was seriously impressed with this. It was laid out for me in the hotel lobby and had more than I could eat. I also got a packed lunch which was pretty good too.
For convenience for the airport you can't get much better. The terminal is across the road and the tram stop for the city centre is right outside the hotel.
I only have one complaint - regarding dinner. The restaurant is on the top floor and has amazing views of the airport. It is not cheap, however. I ordered a chicken dish for about 15Euros and was surprised to find it was 2 very cheap cuts of chicken (legs), no breast meat and a few bits of potato and mushroom, wrapped in a banana leaf. Before I started the meal, I thought it poor value. When I cut into the chicken, out poured blood. A simple accident you may think - these things happen right? Well they do, and I accept that. However when I told the staff, the looked at me as if I was trying to be difficult and didn't want to take anything off the bill. I am no fussy eater but obviously was a bit put off the rest of my meal after sighting the blood. After asking twice for a reduction in the bill, I was offered a free desert. The choices for desert? Sorbet. Or sorbet. I told them I'd pay the bill but wasn't paying for the 2 beers I'd had and they reluctantly agreed.
So all in all - great hotel, just don't order chicken.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Merida, Spain
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

Very conveniently located (specially for late arrivals and/or early departures), spacious and comfortable rooms, very nice breakfast buffet. Stayed for two nights and first night did the obvious thing - having dinner in the hotel restaurant. Big mistake! Apart from quality the quantity is ridiculously small even for someone on a diet! Service from one of the waitresses very bad. Stay in the hotel, but avoid the restaurant if you can!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Josequiterio
snoth, General Manager at Atlantic Hotel Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2011
Dear Josequiterio,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the hotel.

I am very sorry to read about your experience in our restaurant and I never want my guests to feel anything less than complete satisfaction. I have shared your comments with my team and we will work on these issues.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bremen, you will consider us again and we get the chance to offer you our undivided attention.

Stephan Noth
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2011

We stayed in Bremen recently and chose the Atlantic due to its proximity to the airport. It is a great hotel literally across the road from arrivals, has clean, spacious rooms, a bar/restaurant overlooking the airport and an excellent breakfast buffet that will last you all day (it was included in our price). Also, we used a hire car, and all the hire car companies are located just opposite the hotel. The tram to the city centre is just outside the entrance and takes about 12 minutes. Would definately recommend!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank blueberlin04
snoth, General Manager at Atlantic Hotel Airport, responded to this review, 16 March 2011
Thank you very much for such a positive feedback and for recommending us.

I truly hope we will have the privilege to welcome you back very soon.

Stephan Noth