All reviews beautiful park lake view magnificent hotel ice room junior suite big park turn down service high class breakfast room is old town breakfast was excellent wellness area room was large the main train station spa jacuzzi slippers
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Convenient room, clean, well maintained, smiling and helpful staff, fantastic breakfast and tasty lunch, very nice park view and reflecting pool in the other side, with tranquil atmosphere made my stay pleasant and contributed to my visit’s success

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stayed 4 nights at this property immersed in a large park. It's about 15/20 minutes walk from the center. The room was large and clean with a view of the park. The facilities were great and great for relaxing, large rooms for lunch and breakfast and a refined ber zone that offers great quality. The wellness & spa area is exceptional. The staff were very helpful. The evening meal and breakfast were excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rossano I
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I won’t be staying here again. The layout of this hotel is insane. The room numbers have no correlation with floors or location. The room key system is so tricky and complicated that it requires a demo (complete with special props) from the staff on check-in!

The rooms, once you managed to get in, are OK but the duvets are tiny.

The whole place feels dated and in many ways it seems like a working museum of an 80s hotel.

The breakfast buffet is typical German breakfast spread and service is good.

The stinking smoking room has an odour that propagates beyond itself and walking past this on the way to breakfast isn’t a great experience.

It’s not bad but at this price point I expect better.

I’m guessing it needs a fresh outlook as it’s a beautiful place and deserves to be so much better. I’d also hazard a guess from what I saw that occupancy rates are well below what they should be.

Trip type: Travelled on business
DirektionPHB, Shiftleader Reception at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mr. Lewitzky,
given your overall rating we regret that you experienced inconveniences during your stay for which we would like to apologize. As guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
First and foremost we would like to thank you for having stayed with us and for taking yourself the time to fill our online evaluation sheet.
We are very sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with several services provided by our staff. This is definitely not our standard which we are seeking for.
We do understand that our rooms are really special and we can´t expect that everyone likes the taste of the design.
However, I´m really glad to tell you that we will renovate our hotel rooms in the near future.
Please accept our sincerest apologies and we are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, where we assure you of our best attention and services.

Thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back to the Dorint Park Hotel Bremen.

Lisa Bührmann
Shiftleader Reception
Dorint Park Hotel Bremen

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This is not a bad hotel, polite staff and reasonable service. Older, but in good condition, and in a wonderful setting in the park.
When we arrived the first thing we were told was that the restaurant was all booked, ok we found somewhere else, no problem. Wanted to get a drink in my the bar, and half of the places were reserved, but no one there, so we found a place in the corner, and again at breakfast several of the tables were reserved. So we enjoyed the view of a steamed up window with our breakfast, (breakfast was good)......we never really felt welcome here....

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel restaurant is a real find! An old world charm and relaxed air of gentility pervade the hotel which overlooks the lush park in the centre of Bremen. The soaring architecture and well-placed antiques are reminiscent of a more glamorous era, even though the wall paper is a bit OTT for my taste. The staff are gracious and helpful and speak English as well as other European languages. We had the chateaubriand with a most heavenly truffle infused potato purée, rich wine jus and seasonal vegetables. The regional speciality dessert of five berry types - served as sorbet, coulis, jelly, blancmange & meringue (accompanied with an ultra thin tuile) - was a revelation. A light 2015 red Bordeaux complemented the meal very well but I can't unfortunately remember the name now... I can honestly say I don't know when last I enjoyed a meal so much!

Date of stay: September 2017