“A walking distance from the airport !”

Holiday Inn Express Bremen Airport
Ranked #9 of 86 Hotels in Bremen
Cairo, Egypt
“A walking distance from the airport !”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I was in Bremen on a business trip & my company recommended this hostel as it was very close from the company I was being trained at. It took me three minutes on foot to get from the airport to the hotel. A very clean hotel, staff were friendly but not very helpful. I enjoyed breakfast each morning but there was no variety, same every morning !
The room I took was smoking & it was spacious. Free internet was available. I had a desk in the room, my bed was a double on, very comfy.
I enjoyed my stay there, as it was also 5 tram stations away from the city center which is 10 minutes max if you have to wait ;)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Rana A
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 April 2012

this is probably the best hotel i've stayed during my last europe trip. the hotel is located just about 5 to 8 min walk from the terminal building, perfect for guests with very early or very late flights. there is a tram stop with frequent tram service going to the city and the main bremen train station. it takes about 20 min to get to the bremen main station. the ticket costs about eur2 one way, and you could purchase the ticket from the reception. i was told though, that you can get a day pass for only eur4.

the hotel seems new, rooms are clean and nice and equipped with tea/coffee making amenities. hair dryer, tv, sofa, work desk, free internet wifi (you need to get login and password from the reception). and the room is quiet, i don't remember hearing planes from the room.

hotel lobby is quite big, there is a vending machine and a business corner with a computer terminal and printer, printing is free. there is a cafe that serves breakfast buffet from as early as 4.30am.

staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. this hotel offers very good value at around eur120/night.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank charoline
hamburg
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Room was really clean. It was great that we were able to make a cup of tea in the room. Even though it was so close to the airport you couldn't really hear the planes. The staff were really friendly. We had a room with a double bed and a sofa bed which was fine for us - 2 adults and two small kids.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank missmessy
UK
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I stayed here on business for one night as my flight was getting in late and didn't want the hassle of jumping into taxis upon arrival.

The reception staff were helpful and quick and I was in my room in no time. The room was decent, everything modern and clean and I found it quite comfortable.

I ate in the hotel restaurant in the evening, it has a bar area where there were mainly men eating and drinking and then a quieter seating area a little further away as a woman travelling alone and I had a good book I sat in the quieter area, although I got my drinks and ordered my food from the bar area I didn't feel uncomfortable etc.

The bar service was good and friendly and the food came to the table in a good time, I had chicken with potatoes and salad, pretty basic plate I ordered but it was nicely presented and cooked nicely, I enjoyed the food and service.

Ideal for those wanting to be near the Airport, its literally a few minutes walk from the main terminal. I had expereinced no issues with Airport/traffic noise and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Jeffers65
Saint Sever, France
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Very calm, no traffic noise, clean rooms, and - best of all - there is a breakfast buffet included which meets nearly American standards - only ham and eggs are missing. For the price you pay it`s by far Bremens`s best choice.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple