“Best Turkish restaurant in town”
Review of Tendure

Tendure
Ranked #49 of 1,017 Restaurants in Bremen
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bahnhofsvorstadt
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I was already three times there when I was for business in Bremen. Everytime was the same: high standard in food, friendly staff, fast, tasty. The Meze is very good and also meat and vegetarian dishes. I am sure I will come back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great service, atmosphere, freshly grilled food, good mezze and bread. Ate the mezze as a main course. Very large portion. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant 2 times. First reason because I need halal food so my colleagues agree to have a dinner together here.
I like fine tea, so I always order it; black tea. They served it with the small and cute glass.
We ordered meat, in group portion. The taste is really good and we like it a lot.
This is one of recommended restaurant, not only for muslim, when you visited Bremen. I guaranty the taste will suit you.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this lovely restaurant with my wife for a casual lunch. it was a wonderful discovery on trip advisor and we were very surprised how lovely this restaurant was... the food was uniquely cooked and very tasty.. they have a lovely konafe dessert. And the service was very friendly... the whole restaurant including the bathrooms were very clean... definitely to recommend..
we will surely visit it again.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Very clean and stylish decor, food sizzling hot and excellent. Had prawns started and mixed grill, amongst best I have had