Review Highlights
Exceeded any and all expectations!

Brian organized a personalized day in and around Berlin for us. His command of the history as well... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2018
Susan R
Houston, Texas
via mobile
Great time!

I booked a private tour very last minute, and was able to get a guide, that was very nice... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
Jose M
via mobile

All reviews coffee tour virtual reality private tour group tour great recommendations deep knowledge entire tour unique experience historical sites wealth of knowledge great tour walking tour cold war vr culture tours interests
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Bryan was our Tour Leader for 10 days in Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Auschwitz, and Budapest. He kept five teachers and 35 high schoolers moving every day! We learned so much, yet we had a fun and bonding experience. The students adored him!

Bryan was a consummate Tour Leader: even-tempered, knowledgeable, and with a great sense of humor. Note: Wear comfortable walking shoes and expect to keep a brisk pace! Bryan is on a mission!!

1  Thank cbettini
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We just got back from our trip and we toured 4 countries. Bryan did an AWESOME job as our tour guide! He felt like part of the family - very personable and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for your tour and hoping we'll meet up again in the near future! Thanks Bryan for an amazing week in Europe! Can't wait to make another trip through Explorica!

2  Thank lwilliams2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Brian was so sharp! He knew so much history and fun facts about so many topics... If you are ever going to go on a guided tour in these regions of Europe, I would highly recommend having Brian by your side. He was so entertaining, interesting and educated, I could have walked around and listened to him talk all day. Thank you Brian! Looking forward to seeing you in 2020!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We toured 4 different countries with 30 people in our group. Bryan was our tour guide and he deserves 100 stars. (Not kidding!) He was amazing! He is knowledgeable about every cultural, geographic, political, and historical aspect of the countries we visited. Bryan is the most accommodating tour guide I've worked with, and I can sincerely tell you I wouldn't hesitate sending any of my students and other travelers with him again! In fact, we will be doing a trip to Scotland and Ireland, and I've already requested him as our guide. Keeping my fingers crossed! What I sincerely loved about Bryan, is that he is so personable. All my travelers from every age group possible felt comfortable with him, and he was so attentive to our needs and requests. Ask for him if you are going to do a tour! You will not regret it one bit! Bryan thanks for all your hard work and for making our trip memorable!!!!

1  Thank veronica m
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Bryan was our group's guide of Hungary, Austria, Czechia and Germany. He is very knowledgable about the history and current affairs of all these countries. If we had questions, which we did; he would answer without hesitation. Another fine quality Bryan has is that he is very personable to everyone in the group. I hope to have Bryan as a guide again someday because I look forward to another European tour! Thank you, Bryan for making our tour a fun one! Arlene from Texas