“Relaxed area and good location for City break”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Grundriss
beautiful late 19th century building
Living Room
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
xenon308d...
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Relaxed area and good location for City break”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Ground floor apartment located on a main Berlin artery 15 minutes by tram (Antonplatz) from city centre. Kaiser supermarket & small shops nearby. Owner Sabine was extremely helpful and friendly giving good advice and tips. Hiring and arriving was made simple. Stayed for 7 nights. Vivaldi Apartment was quiet, light, clean and cool in high summer. Enough room for 2 teenage boys and parents (4). Pull out beds were comfy and slept well. There is a small enclosed courtyard at rear. Thank You Sabine. I would definetely stay here again if revisiting Berlin. There is so much to see and do.

Liked best: location
Liked least: no wifi
Travelling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
mvkay
Forfar, United Kingdom
“Nice Apartment in interesting location”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Apartment Vivaldi has three beautiful rooms: bedroom and two large living/dining rooms which double as bedrooms when more than 2 people stay. Access to the bathroom from the bedroom is through the 2 living rooms, something to keep in mind if people are sleeping in the living rooms. We were a party of 3, so had a bed in the dining room, but this was a large room with plenty of room for both the bed and a large dining table. Only slight criticism: the bathroom is a bit tired.

The owner, Sabine, was extremely helpful throughout, giving me lots of very useful information about Berlin and her local area, and always responding immediately to any queries. She went out of her way to help us when our flight was delayed and we arrived a bit late.

Apartment Vivaldi is in an interesting part of North-East Berlin, there is a fascinating and moving Jewish Cemetery a few hundred metres away, nice shops on the main streets near Antonplatz, and the Weissensee lake is worth visiting.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Martin B
“Very pleased I chose Vivaldi”
Reviewed 8 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

From the moment I booked Sabine was helpful and responsive, sending comprehensive details of how to get to the apartment, things to do in Berlin generally, places to eat locally and advice on getting about (tickets etc)
The apartment was quiet, clean and tidy and well equipped.
I am English and traveled to meet two German friends who were both really impressed with the choice. The apartment is brilliantly located in a quiet neighbourhood with a children''s play area a minute away if you need it. Within 5 minutes walk there is a good range of very reasonably priced restaurants, Le Paz and Romantica being particularly good value, and easy access a supermarket and, on some days, market stalls. Also within 5 minutes walk are connections to Berlin's fabulous public transport system. We traveled the length and breadth of Berlin with tickets that lasted up to a week at very reasonable costs and services that run through the night.
Walking a little further takes you to a beautiful open space and lake with boating facilities and a swimming pool although I can't comment on that as we didn't use it.
The apartment comfortably accommodated three single adults but could easily take families with children or 2 adult couples or more. Next year, I hope to return with my wife and two daughters aged 16 and 20.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and easy access to Berlin's landmarks and attractions
Liked least: Difficult to think of anything
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Cheryl T
“Excellent property, with very helpful and friendly owner...”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment was great, spacious, clean and beds were very comfortable, even the sofabed, highly recommend.
Close to all amenities and public transport and easy to locate. Quiet area and felt really safe walking around in evening.

I really liked the personal touch from Sabine, which made us feel very comfortable. Sabine was very helpful, which was very much appreciated as it greatly helped us finding our bearings for the first few days.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to public transport and owner
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
5 Apr 2016
Hello Cheryl,

thank you so much for writing such a nice and helpful review.
I am really happy you were so satisfied with the apartment (spacious, clean, safe) with a lot of restaurants and supermarkets nearby and
I am glad to hear I could help you to feel comfortable. That is how it should be. A home from home.
I would love to welcome you and your family again in Berlin.

Wam regards
Sabine
Zucki79
Peru
“Always love to come back to this place”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

At the beginning we were a couple with one baby and we were looking for a clean place, close to my family and friend, close to a park with a playing park and also close to the city. And with this place we found all what we were looking for!

It is a great place to stay with children and family. The first time we booked the Vivaldi Apartment is about 4 years ago and every time we are in Berlin we try to book this appartment directly or via the website. The place is clean and everything is like as decribed on the pictures. Before we came the first time I had so many questions and I got always really fast an answer via Email. Now they already know our needs and everything is prepared beforehand. My husband has lots of allergies but as the flat has mainly wooden floor it is a great place to stay when you have like a dust allergy. The contact person (Frau Schultz) in Berlin is really friendly and also flexible.
It is a great place to stay as you feel like you are at home, you have the possibility to cook your own food or you also can eat something in some restaurants around there. And if you only want a small snack or something to take home we were eating some “Doenner"
There are a few supermarkets around, one organic store which my husband loves a lot and lots of more stores on the main street with about 5-10 minutes walking distance.
Also I don’t want to forget to mention there is a lake called Weissensee around 10 - 15 minutes walking distance. We loved to feet the ducks there and the kids love to play in the sandpit or discover the playing ground or we had a small snack at the restaurant.
The location of the apartments is a bit hidden but there is lots of green and quite so you get a great sleep. For me it is a great place as I can invite my family and friends which I see once a year in a place were I feel like my own home, we can cook together and we have space and specially in the evening when the kids are sleeping we can have a wine and just chill.
We are looking forward to visit Berlin again and to book our apartment.

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: There is no Internet access
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing