“If you do anything do this.”

Fat Tire Tours Berlin
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 31.09*
and up
Berlin Bike Tour
Ranked #1 of 138 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and informative Bike Tours, suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Whether this is your first time in Berlin, or you feel like a local, our tours are insightful and entertaining, and our guides are great! We have a full range of specialty tours, a Day-Trip to Potsdam, and E-Bike Tours in Berlin. Our Evening & Food Tour is a great evening activity, and it won't leave you hungry! Our team is excited to have you on tour with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“If you do anything do this.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

My partner have done tours with fat tire in Paris and had high expectations.

We did a tour with Tom (the Pom) and we were not disappointed. He was great fun and had a brilliant knowledge of the sights.

We stopped at a beer garden for lunch which was a great touch. Overall great value and great overview of the city!

1 Thank TimboAu
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Los Angeles, California
“Great Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

I highly recommend this tour. It is a great way to get a feel for the city and decide what aspects of the city you want to investigate further. I think we hit all the highlights, I only wish we had done it the first day instead of the second. Kate, our guide from Australia via Canada, was terrific. She was knowledgable, funny, friendly and responsible. Two of the bike riders got delayed (picture taking and wrong turn) and she made sure we didn't leave anyone behind. Met other people from Scotland, England, US and other countries. Lunch was great. Overall, great way to spend the afternoon!

Visited April 2012
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great overview of Berlin and easier on the feet than walking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Berlin is a great city to see on bike, and the tour guide was very knowledgeable about the whole city. I did this on my last day in town, but wish I'd done it on my first day now as it gave a lot of background to the stuff I'd already seen. My feet certainly enjoyed the break from walking everywhere, and the bikes were very comfortable to ride on. I would highly recommend this tour and will do more Fat Tire bike tours if I ever visit the other cities they're located in!

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best way to see sights in Berlin! Easily!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

We did this tour on a beautiful day in berlin, all the staff were friendly and helpful and so knowledgable. Had a great feed at beer garden and saw all the main sights. Never done a bike tour before, loved it. Thank you Kate and Sophie!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city if you have a short amount of time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

This tour is a great way to see the city. You hit all of the highlights and get some good history from the guides. The guides are very nice, funny, and very knowledgable. I plan on taking a tour in every city where they are offered.