“Incredibly fantastic”

and up
Berlin Bike Tour
Ranked #1 of 138 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and informative Bike Tours, suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Whether this is your first time in Berlin, or you feel like a local, our tours are insightful and entertaining, and our guides are great! We have a full range of specialty tours, a Day-Trip to Potsdam, and E-Bike Tours in Berlin. Our Evening & Food Tour is a great evening activity, and it won't leave you hungry! Our team is excited to have you on tour with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ingolstadt, Bayern, Germany
“Incredibly fantastic”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Wow. I knew it was going to be fun and we were going to see a lot of sights but I had no idea that it was going to be super fun and the highlight of my first month in Germany! Niles was our tour guide and he was excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to point out bars, restaurants and other sights that he felt were must to see on the remainder of our trip to Berlin. Thanks Niles! There was so much to see that our tour ran a little late but instead of skipping some parts to keep us on time and to let himself off work at an earlier hour, Niles stayed late and showed us everything on the tour. He even gave us an history/ sidewalk art lesson at Checkpoint Charlie! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone that is going to Berlin regardless of fitness level. The pace was casual and there was so much t o see that we were never on the bike for long periods of time. In my opinion, there is no better way to see the city. We even rented bikes the next day and went to the East Side Gallery and much, much more! Go to Fat tire Bike Tour's Berlin!

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Very good”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Bit pricey, but worth it. Excellent locations, entertaining guide and very comfy bikes

Portugal
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best tour ever!!!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My husband had done some research on our upcoming trip to Berlin and came across the Fat Tire Bike Tours. I was not that excited about this tour because of our past experience with the On and Off bus tours that we have taken in many other cities. Well was I wrong, our tour given by Kate with Fat Tire was the best tour I have been on in a very long time. Kate was informative and enthusiastic. She was also very patient and good with instructions on where we would be riding our bikes. I will share our experience with others and we are talking about taking the London tour next. Thank you Kate and Fat Tire!

North Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see berlin”
Reviewed 27 March 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our bike tour. Alex was a great guide, the pace was perfect, covered alot of ground yet easy. Highly recommend.

England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to see Berlin”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

If you're interested in seeing a lot of the sites in Berlin and getting a lot of interesting history this is definitely the tour for you. If you're there for a short time, you'll fit a lot in. If you're there for longer, it's worth getting this in on your first day because they'll point out loads to go back and do over the rest of your trip. Our tour guide (Tom) was informative, friendly and I'm pretty sure grew up reading the exact same joke book as my girlfriend. You're tour might run over the 4.5 hours stated, but for me that was just better value. I cannot recommend this tour highly enough.