“Unorganised Mess.”

Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 12 August 2018

How does this place have a 4.5 rating?!

Staff are apathetic, one staff member walking around like an airy fairy. This menu and interior makes this establishment seem fancy but it is not. Don't be fooled.
I am watching a lady eat my açai bowl because when the waitress went over and loudly asked ‘Açai Bowl?’ She said yes and started eating it. When the guy who took the order went over to her and said ‘you ordered the porridge’, her and her friend looked angry that they gave them the wrong order BUT the waitress did ask before she placed it in front of her!
How long does a coconut water take?! Apparently 20 minutes!..... So there was bits of paper in the coconut which I sucked up the straw, twice, Just a bit disgusting. 30 minutes later after forgetting to make my açai bowl I had to ask them about it, they brought it out another 10 minutes later... I don’t even want it anymore. I really tried to eat it but it was not pleasant, it was warm and had off pomegranate in it.
The smell of fish takes up the whole place. It’s a turn off. No apology from any staff for any of above, just an overall terrible experience. I would avoid here as there are many more places that good not be any worse.

Has- Free WiFi, Toilet, Outdoor & Indoor Seating, Card Payments
Doesn’t Have- Anything worth coming for.

2  Thank Pascale R

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The atmosphere was as cool as the egg white tones of the room. Very minimal oriental type décor. A friend had recommended it for breakfast and I saw Daluma state that they are the best vegetarian restaurant in Berlin, and following the breakfast we had they have every right to state that.
The range of smoothies/juice was great and the combinations of flavours.
As it was pretty warm I ordered the “I Want it All” bowl, but seeing the eggs leaving from the kitchen, it became a two course meal.

That bowl was where it was at, the friend I was with ordered the same and expressed his amazement when they had finished.

A meal that left you feeling physically better and ready to enjoy your day.
Highly recommended. I would recommend going early, arriving just after 8am it already had people, then the 9 am rush really kept the staff busy. But great services still.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Visit d with friends for lunch and really enjoyed yes the food and atmosphere. We are from Vancouver where health culture is over the top. This was a little piece of Vancouver style health conscious food but with an amazing vibe. Shared tables and unique seating make it really fun.

Try the bowls they are amazing. I suggest the curry bowl if you want something substantial.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Daluma looks like a very trendy, expensive place, but it's actually very nice and relaxed and you can get a healthy start of your day! They offer plenty of fresh juices, even natural food supplements, smoothies and big breakfast bowls!
I had a porridge bowl with chia seeds, yoghurt, pineapple, berries and cashews and it tasted sooo good! My partner had a poached egg with hummus, bread and seeds. The food came quickly, the staff was friendly and spoke English, the cafe itself was clean, spacious and very tastefully decorated with lots of white ,and plants everywhere.
Would definitely recommend visiting, they have lots of delicious breakfast options and the juices will give your body a nice start for the day, especially if you're going to be exploring!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Daluma today for breakfast. There was a young blonde waitress there who made me feel incredibly unwelcome. She was so hostile in her manner it made me feel sick. Avoid this cafe if you value good customer service.