“It worths a lot”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

It's not a very nice place but the quality and service it worths a lot, 100% advisable. Daily menu very chip.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

This is a place that you have to include in your “MUST TO GO” list. Enjoy as I did!
This a small restaurant so it is not the ideal place for big groups, but great for you and a friend. The trains are passing above the restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

A chance find. I was walking from Savignyplatz towards my hotel when I came across this unassuming kaitenzushi with a twist (no conveyor belt, but little boats on water!). That same night it was busy and I was advised to come back a little later. Foolishly i had my dinner elsewhere but came back late (they shut at midnight) to sample what they had. I like nigiri and after tasting how fresh the fish was, I had to return with an emptier stomach. I came back two days later for a very early dinner before the Friday crowd and I was pretty much the lone patron. The owner pretty much did an almost omakase kind of experience as he suggested other nigiri as the meal went on. I daresay this was possible as I was there alone. Fantastic sushi and conversation with the owner/chef, and very friendly staff. Will defo come back if I return to Berlin some day!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing sushi, service and experience. We had a lot of fun with the floating boats. Loved it and would recommend!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

From outside it doesn’t look much, but you can feel the great vibe as soon as you enter. It small, but you can see fresh creations coming from under a hands of a sushi chef. The service was A level.....just continue like this guys. The sushimi and nagiri were the best and freshest I have tasted....superb consistents of the freah meet of fish....the main tables are around chefs working space, so you can see how thinga are done.....this is on of the biggest surprises ever in regards of outer impressions. Looking forward to my next visit.....