“Great dinner!!”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Cozy restaurant , with excellent food and great and friendly service. Perfect place to dine, drink, eat and talk!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is probably the best steak restaurant in Berlin. The meat is tender the side dishes are extremely good. I've been there several times privately but also with business associates and every time we were satisfied. Of course for French restaurant the wine list is extensive and the wine is superb. It is pricey however still reasonable considering for what you get. The waitress are very professional and they know what to do. It's not common in Berlin to have well-trained and service oriented waitress. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My partner and I had a fantastic meal at Entrecote on the last night of our visit to Berlin.

We shared the Escargot to start followed by the Chateaubriand which was cooked to perfection and served with vegetables and matchstick fries.

The food was amazing and the service very attentive.

We wouldn't hesitate to return when in Berlin again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

What I liked about this restaurant that in their site they it's written "we know we are in Berlin that's why we are not the usual French stuck up restaurant" - not true!
The waiters were disgusting, rude, I asked for a small glass of wine - they brought me the biggest glass (of course it's double the price), we asked for butter - the look they gave us nearly killed us.
Pity - cause the food was good, but will not return because of the service.

1  Thank Rolini
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was there for my mother´s birthday and we all enjoyed the dinner a lot. The meat is really nice, every dish was excellent!