See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stayed on a saturday night. The room was small, simple but clean. My room was very close to the breakfast saloon and it was very easy to hear everything. Location was around 5 minutes walking distance to the Neukölln tram station. I would recommend the room for only sleeping purposes if the rate is reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Clean and pleasant hotel. We paid for room only and suited 3 of us sharing. Easy to find and within walking distance for good public transport network. Area felt very relaxed and friendly and lots of neighbourhood shops and cafes to eat - even a ALDI and neighbourhood shopping centrre nearby. Situated on a busy road but rooms quiet if windows closed

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I spent two nights here on a business trip. The area is not much to talk about - I picked the hotel because it was in a walking distance from the business partner. The U-Bahn is however close so the connections are no problem. The reception is not staffed 24h a day, but it was no problem to arrange for a late arrival.

The hotel is rather simple, but the rooms are comfortable and at least mine was oriented away from the main streen and quiet. The free wi-fi worked well. The staff was friendly and I find the breakfast above average - really tasty stuff.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2016

From the moment we arrived we felt very comfortable and relaxed. We checked in early which wasn't a problem as our room was ready. Very clean and tidy.Its a great place to stay for visiting berlin. Only 20 mins from the centre via the great transport system. . The staff were very helpful with info on eateries, pubs in the area. we stayed 11 nights and never had any reason to complain . The housekeeping staff were brilliant. Overall we would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I booked this room for one night as I was on business in Berlin. It's slightly out of the main centre, and most of the rooms are quiet. They are clean, and the bed was comfortable. As I am somewhat "wider" than most I had asked for a room with either a large bath tub or a large shower. i got the large shower, which was excellent. The staff was friendly and humorous.
On the down side, however : the rooms are very light, and there is now way to darken them, which is a problem for those who can't sleep with too much light, or suffer from migraines. The Wifi-in my room was rather weak.
The breakfast was adequate, but if a hotel offers scrambled eggs for breakfast, one tends to expect either bacon or sausages. They were conspicuous by their absence, and there's was no one around to ask.
92€ is, to my taste, a bit steep for such a venue. I'd expect this type of hotel to cost between 60€ and 70€, but is money's not a point, then you might enjoy this place. It's within walking distance of the subway, and right on the corner of the hotel you can even rent a SMART-car to take you through Berlin.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business