“Sausage and Egg sandwich”

Ralf's Torten Atelier
Ranked #50 of 71 Bakeries in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Not a lot to say really tasty freshly made sandwiches, home baked cake selection and decent machine coffee in this typical east Berlin eatery.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

I reviewed Ralf's in May when I had the most delectable cream puff ever. Finally back in P'Berg I wandered back to Ralf's to see what was on offer today. One thing is for sure, Ralf is an intimidating fellow. I always feel like he might reprimand me, even when he hands me my cake with a smile. It's well-worth getting past my timid-ness for his cakes though! Today I had the 'Limonette,' a fancy French style lemon tart, and it was Out-Of-This-World tasty. The luscious cream was so tart-the crust buttery and flakey, and the meringue was a beautifully sweet balancing note on top. Heaven for 2,50 Euros. Enough to make myself brave his intense stare and the journey up from Kreuzberg again and again. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

After a coffee at Godshot, my friends and I perked into this cake shop and I was amazed at how pretty the cakes were! I ordered the "Hubert" an eclair shaped cream puff with strawberries in the cream. It was only 2 Euros and incredibly light despite how big it was. The puff was incredible! So light and airy with wonderful cream and berries. I'd highly recommend checking it out. I know I will be back! On a side note, our transaction took place completely in German which I appreciated.

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

I was there randomly and found they bake cakes fresh by themselves with different tastes right there and that what they're famous for.

A HUGE surprise was the live piano performance inside this cafe which was brilliant, beautiful

The only thing was the guy couldnt speak English

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Accidentally passed by this lovely cafe in Prenslauer Berg in Berlin. The tables outside made us stop. We went for two of the lovely cakes, and was not disappointed. The man behinde the counter was evry nice and came out to the table with both cakes and coffee. It seemed like the "konditorei" also sell cakes for birthdays etc.
We would like to come bak next time in Berlin.

1  Thank VacationOslo