“Delicious!”

Ranked #776 of 9,742 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighbourhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed 20 July 2018

A friend recommended us this place and said "The best Italian restaurant in Berlin" so we had to try out!

The restaurant was small and didn't have many seats. There was barely any space between all the people. But it was totally worthy. We had their "Pasta of the day" and "Lasagna Bolognese". The taste was simply breath-taking!! The food-sauce ratio was perfect. And the bread was so good we just couldn't stop eating it. Nothing fancy yet it was indeed one of the best we've ever had! Not to mention that it is so price-worthy. Staff was super friendly.

Will totally recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Special dishes made with great quality ingredients, that’s the secret and they know it!!! Perfect starters and amazing grappa!!! I will came again!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Hi, I have a great idea. When I send orders via Deliveroo because I like one of your dishes, don't cancel it 50% of the time. The dish is lasagna. It tastes good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Proper Italiano small restaurant/bar vibe. The gnocchi is fantastic - some of the best I've tasted. We also got tagliatelle with truffles which was great but very large and super rich - probably a bit much. I'd caution that it is worth reviewing the menu/wine list; we ordered a special and a bottle of wine without checking the prices beforehand and were ultimately surprised when the prices were a fair bit more for those items than you'd expect in Berlin. We were also given and charged for prosciutto that we didn't ask for nor want and discovered an erroneous item of €13 burrata on our bill at the end of the meal which needed to be corrected.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Food and wine great for fair price. Service is ok, however the craziest thing happened which I never experienced in my life before - a friend from our group ordered pasta with shrimps and zucchini and asked for parmesan to put on top: they would not give it to her and insisted you don t put parmesan on fish. We discussed with the waiter and the chef but they would not let her have parmesan, they offered to exchange her plate to something else but refused to give her parmesan. I find this simply put just unacceptable, I have never experienced or heard anything like this before; I understand that they would suggest how to eat it but ultimately the customer is the ones who decide how she wants to have her food. The whole thing was surreal and became even stranger after they apologized several times for not being able to satisfy her, brought her a tiramisu she did not order and did not charge for the pasta.

Date of visit: July 2017