3,222 results
All reviews luxury room the club lounge great hotel separate shower shopping district business center huge bathroom nespresso machine five star hotel zoologischer garten an upgrade rooms are spacious excellent location junior suite tegel airport easy access breakfast buffet is
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Will never stay again. Asked for updated receipt 15 minutes prior to departure. Went to pack and came down, no receipt. Had to wait again. Then tried to arrange taxi, completely a mess. No one indicated where the taxi was, had to ran into the rain to get one taxi, now the staff attended and insisted me getting one another one, very confusing. Breakfast much less choice compared to the past. Room not keep up. Omelette lady ignored customer, never approached customer proactively. In this hotel you always have to be there all the time to get your service. Not sure what happened since I stayed here last time. I took my colleagues to stay here this time with 4 different , no one is pressed neither with the service nor with the hotel hard ware. Will never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jxlongacre
Sofitel_Berlin_KD, General Manager at Sofitel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Bonjour jxlongacre,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions on Trip Advisor.
First of all let me say how sorry I am – I absolutely understand your disappointment. Please be ensured that this does not reflect our standards. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly so we can discuss further actions.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We had a delightful stay at the Sofitel Berlin. Karolina at check in was so friendly and her English was really good. We were able to purchase a welcome card from the concierge which we could use for all of our train travel plus discounts to museums.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo B

Bonjour Jo B,

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to have you here as our guest.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My first contact with Sofitel Kurfürstendamm was when I had a problem with my reservation and rang the hotel from Australia. I spoke with the Reservations Manager, Ute Senning, who quickly amended my booking. On arrival everything went smoothly. Our room was spacious and well appointed. The king sized bed was SENSATIONAL as were the pillows, all exceptionally good quality. There was a good sized change room/luggage storage area and a decent sized ‘fridge. Bathroom was also good size and I really liked the separate toilet, separate shower and separate bath. The breakfast room was slightly out of the way upstairs and there was a lot of spare furniture along the corridor, not such a good look. The breakfast buffet was of excellent quality, loads of variety with plenty of friendly staff.
Loads of shops and restaurants nearby and a taxi rank across the street.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christineaf1955

Bonjour Christineaf1955,

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Reasonable choice amongst the top brands in Berlin. Good location on Kurfürstendamm however quiet. Had a room on a high floor with nice view over the city. The room was sizeable with a large bathroom and extra big shower. All Hermes amenities. TV a little small. Gym is disappointing - two treadmills, a space walker and a bicycle as well as some weights. For this category hotel not good enough. Staff very friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stayed in this hotel in January. Very good location. Helpful and friendly staff. Special thanks to receptionist lady Victoria and porter Sam. Rooms are a little bit shabby. Breakfast is good.
All in all it’s a good hotel, but not 5 stars hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo