See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I went here in early September together with my girlfriend.
The entrance is located on the second floor.
I can imagine that's not too easy to find at first.
Kind and friendly staff, able to speak German, English and Russian.
Rooms are beautifully designed in art nouveau style. The room I had was about 50 m². It wasn't maybe the fanciest room like in most modern hotels but it is charming nevertheless.
Breakfast was simple but plenty.
The biggest plus of this hotel is the location: 5 minutes walk from two metro stations and the bus to the Tegel airport stops on a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
Definitely worth the price-quality.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Booked for 9 nights in a self contained apartment, Room 1 - and moved out after 3 nights.
Blocked shower drain, window shutter not working, hooks off walls, toilet seat loose, mould in shower, squeaky doors and floorboards, cracked crockery, lumpy bed - the list goes on..
This ground floor apartment has a bar one side and a school the other. The bar's thumping music goes on until at least 1am, 4am weekends. The school kids are right outside the window at 8.30am chatting and giggling waiting to go into their classes. Not a great combination for a good night's sleep.
Wifi was ok. Bed linen was clean. Location suited us as we wanted to be in Charlottenburg. However I was glad to leave and I won't be returning.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sylvia M
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We booked this apartment through Booking.com for 4 nights, Wednesday till Sunday. We normally visit Berlin every year. We were tempted to book this place as they advertise their rooms as “soundproof”. Location was great however with Berlin’s communication network you can stay anywhere unless you prefer to walk rather than take SBahn or a Bus.

We have been given keys to room number 1. Room was on a ground floor, next to a popular night club Klo. Soundproof room-forget...

We like coffee in the morning and this is a first apartment where we couldn’t find a Coffee maker in a room (kitchenette was in a bedroom btw). Fridge wasn’t defrosted for a long time as freezer was whole covered in ice. 5 or 6 tumblers, each of different shape and size.

Shower room and toilet was moped every day however we found lots of mouldy and sticky dust. Toilet seat was of different size than the toilet pan therefore sitting on it was a little bit of a challenge. Once I took a shower, dampness and heat in a bedroom was unbearable.

There was a roller blind in a window, we couldn’t use it as it was broke.

We think room was dusted every day, however not everywhere-check under the bed, you might need a big shovel.

We got clean towels ever day except Saturday when they weren’t changed despite we have paid for 4 nights.

Overall this place is wrongly described on Booking.com and this matter could perhaps be investigated?

We cannot rate you more than 2/5 and the two points are only for a WiFi and the location.

We do not intend to pay you another visit unless you will charge no more than £25 per night as the room we have been given was not worth anymore.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Booked via Booking.com: quite a deceitful description I must say!
- Check in from 14.00: arrived at 15.00 and my room was not ready yet;
- As a welcome gift, in the shower I found pubic hairs (a lot!) from the previous visitor!
- Soundproof rooms?? You wish! Even with earplugs you can hear your neighbors;
- I have no dark curtains, so around 6.00am there is plenty of light!
- Rich breakfast? Really?! One jam, two types of cereals, cheese and bread;
- The remote control of the TV does not work and the TV cannot be moved and is glued to the drawer. If you want to watch TV from bed, you must move your drawer;
- Every room has an escritoire? Really? Mine doesn't! And for finding a place to put a mirror and wear my contacts, is not easy;
- The pillow is hard and so high that I better tried to sleep without it;
- Reception 24/7? Really? At 22.00 they are closed.
En fin: the location is comfortable as there are busses running close by, but you better look for something else!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Crissienl
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel and the rooms are small, but well equipped. You have everything you need. The bed is very comfortable and my room was very quiet. The breakfast is good with variety of foods. The location of the hotel is excellent. You are just few steps away from the famous Ku-Dam strasse. The Adenauer platz metro station is 6-7 minutes away.

Date of stay: April 2017