“Great little cafe and lovely staff”
Review of Kaffeehaus Mila

Kaffeehaus Mila
Ranked #170 of 412 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Opposite our B&B, great place for afternoon coffee and cake! Staff very helpful and friendly and location is quuiet, just off the main street.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

They have a good breakfast menu, and delicious omelets. Also, i tried to chocolate cakes it was great! They are so polite, you can just go and drinks couple coffe in there.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

So lovely and food was amazing! Staff all very helpful. We had a cheese board and anti pasta. Not just for tourists

Reviewed 25 October 2017

In my ten days in Berlin I ate at many restaurants. This is my favourite. My plan was to go to Cassambalis for lunch but I decided to check out the neighbourhood's offerings. The striking ambience of Kaffeehaus Mila and its enticing menu (German only) drew me in. The red walls are cleverly and lovingly decorated, the effect being that of understated elegance. My lunch of soup, fish, and dessert was well-presented and well-prepared, accompanied by excellent wine and coffee. Service was courteous and attentive. All in all, a delightful lunch. My only regret: Departure from Berlin the next day meant I could not return. I will dine there in the future.

1  Thank Waterloowoolie
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We visited this place as it was just across the street from our hotel and after a busy day walking all across Berlin, we needed food! We ordered beers and burgers and wow. The burger was huge, pink in the middle and served with the most fantastic roasted potatoes. Service was friendly and efficient and it was lovely to sit outside and eat making the most of the October sunshine. For €15 we initially thought it a little expensive for a burger but from the product we received it was definitely worth this price.