“Worst in that area”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I live in the area and keep going to the same places. Thought I tried sth new today.... I wish I had not. I waited 20 (!) mins for my take away Pho soup. That alone is worth a complaint in that area of many great and fantastic Vietnamese places. The Pho soup then was way below the standard I am used to from the surrounding places. Basically ok tasting noodles, chicken and broth. C’est ca. Very disappointing and overpriced. Especially given all the excellent options nearby.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I wouldn't mind the shyness , or the actually average food, possibly good for takeaway- although there have been better Vietnamese takeaways in Berlin.
What made me dislike the place was the fact that I felt unwelcome to sit in the place and enjoy my food, and was informed that they would close in 15 minutes, when they saw me taking my time. I ate and left fast, while I could understand they were making jokes about our interaction in their language, when leaving. I left before 10 p.m. on a Friday evening, leaving the place empty with just a group of three local girls enjoying their company in it.

1  Thank DiDaDou2015
Reviewed 6 July 2017

For me there is nothing else to say but: go there and enjoy It's cosy, it's cheap and everything is really good cooked. You can have junky fried stuff, you can have healthy boiled stuff, cold and warm, with or without meat, everything without glutamate. They prepare everything in little time and when it's warmer you can sit outside (like the good Berliner does).

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Nothing elegant about this small place with a few tables in and outside, but the food is very nice and prices are very low. Had a main, large papaya salad and a drink for €11. If I lived in Berlin I would eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The place is managed by a very nice thai lady who opens a big smile if you are warm and polite.. consider the opposite if you don't play the nice one ! What is fair.
The food is really good, perfumed and the variety of vegetables is nice - what I could not find easily in other similar places in the surroundings. The price is cheap ! It was the only place I went twice to eat the same dish.... delicious