Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$ 14.00
from US$ 52.60
from US$ 14.00
More Info
All reviews audio guide entire history second world war take your time few hours bunker hitler video anhalter information wall depth life death overview parts german
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

You can do both on a combined ticket or just choose one or the other. We did both and spent around 3 hours wandering the bunker listening to the audio guide. (Included in ticket price). If you don't know the history of Berlin then worth spending the time. Was a bit let down by building work drilling noise that was too loud to hear during parts of the visit. No guided tours, but audio tape pretty good.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

With an audio guide to lead us through, this was an informative and interesting way to learn about the story of Berlin. Yes, there are some parts that are very similar to other museums (if you are telling the history of a place, I would be concerned if there wasn't!) but as a whole, it was very well done. I expect it could be cramped at peak times but still worth finding.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to the Berlin Story Museum, which covers numerous aspects of the history of Berlin from ancient to modern. However, the amount of information can be slightly overwhelming (so don't feel like you need to read every panel) and when I went in the late afternoon, there were so many school kids (teenagers) literally running around (in addition to the other tourists) that I had a hard time physically moving around, which affected my enjoyment.

I waited for about 20 minutes after my visit for the English-guided tour of the bunker to start (you can only visit the nearby bunker in one of these guided tours). I'm so glad I waited, because I've never gotten to see anything quite like the bunker. Though it was a short tour, I think I actually enjoyed it more than the museum itself.

1  Thank LANA H
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Revisiting same old pictures and stories just in another building. Too small effort was given to do something better. Let the building and its history but the whole setting is just another museum.

Sorry for this but I was hardly waiting to finish the visit.

enno_lenze, Manager at Berlin Story Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Jurij,
The story of the Nazis, their propaganda, warcrimes and how they were responsible for 70.000.000 on the planet won't change. So that's why it's still the "same old story" - sorry, that we couldn't make up something new about that. What is special about our museum is, that we show it in details from the beginning to the end. We hope that we can show the visitors how the whole thing was started and why we shod be careful with promises like that, even today.
Regards, Enno Lenze

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Real bunker from World War II. Audio Guide included. A lot of information about the history of Berlin. And how Hitler gain power. Personal very attentive
Berlin Story Bunker, the original Anhalter high-bonnier in Berlin at the Anhalter Bahnhof . The museum is the only one in Berlin to show the entire history of the city as a complete narrative from the beginnings to today with AudioGuide in ten languages. Since October 2016, the history bunk has also been offering the documentary guide bunkers [2] with a model of the Führerbunkers as well as the reproduction of Hitler bunker-study in original size. The documentation will be extended to "Hitler - how could it happen" in 2017 over three bunker days. The original Anhalter Hochbunker Berlin at the Anhalter Bahnhof . The museum is the only one in Berlin to show the entire history of the city as a complete narrative from the beginnings to today with AudioGuide

2  Thank Maria S