All reviews quiet street small elevator german breakfast room was spotless zoologischer garten breakfast room the location is perfect buses
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect stop for my family's (2 adults 2 kids) two-night stay in Berlin. Four Beds and and en suite bath with a nice window overlooking the courtyard. Not much space for doing anything else other than sleeping but that was just fine as we spent the whole time exploring the city. The room was spotless. Breakfast was simple, traditional German fare and we enjoyed meeting other guests who were from Australia and The Netherlands. Christian was helpful to us and provided info on where to get on the bus tour, etc. We really enjoyed that the hotel was on a quiet tree-lined neighborhood street, yet only a couple blocks from a main intersection. Very walkable. There were also a nice variety of very good restaurants to choose from in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank d2016h
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Lovely stay - 3 nights. Clean, safe, quiet, and yummy German breakfast. Typical German pension where the owner clearly takes pride in his property!!! The Innkeeper Christian is very helpful and can assist you with navigating thru the city. He even has bus tickets available for sale - one less thing to worry about as a tourist... The location is perfect - close to Ku'Damm on a residential, quiet street. Secure - one locked door to get into the lobby of the building, and another locked door to get into the pension accessable via an elevator. Excellent wifi too. I will come back on my next trip to Berlin!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mh892
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My 19 year old son and I are just back from a great 3 night city break in Berlin. We found this B&B on Trip Advisor and were really impressed by the reviews. We weren't disappointed.

There are lots of reasons to choose Hotel-Pension Bergenfield:
1. Perfect location
2. Good value for money
3. Lovely breakfast
4. Excellent service
5. Homely atmosphere
6. Good sized rooms
I could go on, but better you experience it for yourselves

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Cate H
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at Pension Bregenz, and again really enjoyed it. Perfect location, close to shopping, art, and quick transportation anywhere in Berlin. The perk is, with all of these visitor conveniences, it's in a cozy neighborhood with really great restaurants. This stay was solo, but the last visit my two teenage sons were with and they loved it too!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Kirsten4444
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Back once again, 28.12.16-01.01.17!
As always a nice place to stay - Will be back again sometimes in the summer! ;-)

this time I tried a single room and found it as good as the other rooms I've booked in this Hotel!
A place with good service - Came "home" and found my half-full cola placed ind the Minibar-fridge to keep it cool ;-) My traveling-friend used at blanket to get his pillow higher, next day there was two pillows in his room! ;-)

Near all kind of transport at very close to the Kurfürstendamm!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends