All reviews yogurt europa centre hotel is situated s bahn station zoo cafes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For the price hotel is just fine, they keep really clean rooms for you and location is in quiet part of the town. Everything is close to hotel, U bahn, several buses and is easy to hget around. Only minus is WIFI is real bad, bit generaly good place to be.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a stag weekend.

Clean, very reasonably priced and in a great location.

There is a main bus line within a few moments walk that takes you right to the Europa Centre and Zoo.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Unhelpfull staff, looked downright amazed that some one came. Far away from town without good possibilities for public transportation. If you are young and looking for a cheapest possible option this one could be suitable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvi M
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It began with learning they had no iron or ironing board and went downhill from there. Terrible breakfast with the cheapest kind of bread you buy in grocery stores — and that in a country with some of the best bread in the world. As if that wasn’t enough, the wifi stopped working and they said they couldn’t do anything about it. No fridge in room. Huge mistake staying there. Never again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank l0ucharb
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is absolutely terrible. You're better off sleeping on the street rather than staying here.

First of all, they lie. They're website says they have free internet in the rooms, and they don't. The wifi only works in the lobby. That's right, you have to leave your room and go downstairs everytime you want to get online. And they can't even be honest about it. Plus the wifi in the lobby is really slow.

They're unfriendly, unprofessional, and disgusting! The guy who works overnight talks to himself out loud and burps! How professional is that? The guy who works evenings doesn't want to answer any of your questions. The first night I was there, I asked him why the internet wasn't working. He said "I don't know, buddy. Don't ask me about these things. I do my job and I go". How very helpful of him.

I spoke to the manager about the wifi. She replied "I'm not going to discuss this with you. It doesn't say anywhere that there is free wifi in the rooms". But actually it does, on the website. They lie. That's rude of her. At the very least, you should be willing to discuss issues with your guests who are paying you money. Nice customer service.
She also told me that the hotel is under new management and they don't really know what they were doing. Yes they really admitted that to me.

When I first arrived I noticed a huge hole in the wall in my room. I immediately asked for another room and expressed my concern. They asked why and then they laughed at me. They said they would move me to another room, but never did.

I also saw they yelling and arguing with other customers, so they do this regularly to their customers. They are unreasonable and do nothing to accommodate their customers. Crappy hotel, crappy service. Stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo