“Unpleasant experience”

Ranked #7,029 of 9,534 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The service is really slow. Luckily the river was able to keep me calm for the one hour wait to get my spezi!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Facing the Cathedral and just down the tow-path from the DDR museum, this small clean restaurant suited us fine for a light lunch and a couple of drinks. The service was welcoming and the waiter was more than happy for my wife to wait there while I wasted my time at the DDR museum !

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Really wished i had chosen another cafe. The 2 separate dishes both my partner and I ordered are pictured with fries yet when we got the bill they were charged as 2 extras. Very expensive lunch for 2 very basic meals of at best aberage quality and 1 beer and 1 soft drink no desert, as itwas 40 euros. In addition they dont tske cards which after we paid it left us short of cash so we had then to go on a hunt for an atm.
Wish I had internet connection before we ate there as it would appear many other travellers have had similar experiences. My advice AVOID.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Not haute cuisine by any stretch of the imagination but the currywurst and cakes we had were good, in fact the Currywurst was the best I've eaten during this particular visit. Cannot comment on the rest of the menu or what service and staff attitude would be like if the place were busy but the two guys serving whilst we were there were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I wandered into this restaurant looking for a quick sandwich -or wrap. Nothing of that kind to be found, despite the somewhat misleading name. Nonetheless, we enjoyed a very pleasant lunch overlooking the river. The menu includes some traditional German dishes, as well as some very nice salads and pizza. Plenty of choice for most tastes, therefore. The staff was also welcoming and friendly and the prices reasonable.