“Delicious”

Ranked #1,119 of 9,537 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Delicious open buffet and very very friendly service. Original indian food and typical indian atmosphere. Very good for lunch but not only.

1  Thank Adrianna P

Reviewed 2 September 2014

On my third trip to Berlin I decided to revisit Ajanta Restaurant. I had eaten there on my last trip to Germany and had enjoyed the food. On this occasion I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala, which should be familiar to anyone who has enjoyed Indian cuisine.I also ordered some Garlic Naan bread as an accompaniment. I must say that the recipes in this restaurant are as good as any I have tasted in New York. The atmosphere and modest price point made this a great choice,and I would recommend you eat there should you be in the Charlottenberg area of Berlin.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We've been there several times (with colleagues or friends) : always a great experience.
The lunch buffet is always really tasty, with dishes for vegan and non vegan.
The dishes on the menu are also very affordable, and veryy tasty. We tried other indian restaurants in the same area, but this one is our favorite one !

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Fabulous spice, excellent meat!!! Very friendly service. Small problem with the air because of open kitchen, but great value!

1  Thank steinway0
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Really enjoyed our dining experience here.Lovely food,nice atmosphere and service with a friendly smile.Superb.