3,757 results
All reviews large pool great hotel main building spa area sauna and steam room zoo station nespresso machine deluxe room free wifi minute walk breakfast buffet modern hotel the air conditioning tegel airport public transport city break comfortable rooms
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stayed here for one night whilst attending a conference. I got a free upgrade to a junior suite on the 8th floor, and the room provided space and was perfectly comfortable: a nice bed, great working area next to large window, a free bottle of water, large TV, Wifi (10 Euros for 24 hours). The bathroom is a bit small, but everything was very clean and well kept. The same goes for the rest of the hotel, which boasts a huge lobby and is extremely well maintained. The breakfast buffet is excellent, the staff super-attentive.

The location of the Pullmann is close to the Tiergarten area (the zoo), which is one of the posher areas in Berlin, with a lot of embassies near-by. Within easy walking distance are a large number of shops, restaurants (all levels), bars and metro stations. Hence, the location is really good, while the hotel itself is in a quiet spot.

The best thing about the hotel (for me) was the super-friendly staff that was extremely helpful and treated me as if I was the first guest this year. Also in most other respects the hotel lives up to its reputation (and price range) - I still did not get completely warm with the place as the interior is kept in brown and white tones that simply did not doit for me. But this is a subjective manner of taste, and if you can afford it, you will not be dissapointed here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefan S
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Slightly off the beaten track, but better for it, the Pullman is opposite the zoo - which our 6th floor room overlooked. The room was spacious, quiet, with fantastically soft fluffy bedding, and gorgeous complimentary toiletries. The robes and slippers were a lovely touch.

The breakfast was unbelievable - SO much choice; hot, cold, savoury, sweet, Continental, full English - you name it, just fantastic. The staff were exceptionally good, perfect English spoken, helpful, friendly, and with a concierge for local information and maps.

The shops were nearer than we first realised, and as we got our bearings over the 4 day stay, we realised just how well located we were.

Room Tip: Try for a 5th or 6th floor room with a "Zoo View" - you might see the nesting herons in the tree tops as we did!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank piegirl82
Reviewed 6 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in March 2012 and liked the hotel. It doesn't seem to have much atmosphere but the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful with questions or anything that I needed. Rooms are of a good standard.I had a room which overlooked the central courtyard which looks like it shares the courtyard with lots of other businesses. Location is a little bit odd - i would rather be a bit closer to the main shopping area next time - it might only be a few blocks from everything but it felt further away and in more of a business area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel during the first week of December last year with two friends, sharing a junior suite. Two of my best friends and I went to a leisure prolonged weekend for doing some Christmas market shopping and decided to give this business hotel a chance. We were able to get a fair price through the hotels webpage for a junior suite including free minibar.
When we arrived the check-in was effective and effortless. And we were showed to a “junior suite” that seemed to be two deluxe-room with the possibility of removing the wall. The room standard was high with nice decorations and a comfortable bed. The rooms had two bathrooms, both equipped with luxury amenities such as design soaps and bathrobes. The standard seemed quite up to date, and the room was clean.

During our stay the minibar (free) was refilled several times per day, and when we wanted to play music in the room, the concierge was pleasant enough to bring both a boom blaster and an equalizer for us to use under the entire stay.

The breakfast included was fair, but not excellent, especially I missed a separate omelet kitchen and free champagne. Everything seemed fresh and tasted good.
The location of the hotel was convenient enough, close to good bus transportation and to a small Christmas marked.
Would I come again? Maybe, but then again, Berlin has a lot of nice hotels, and one might want to try something new. For business this seems ideal, and I would not hesitate to book this hotel if work leads me to Berlin.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends