This was our third coming back in this hotel in last 7 years. And we were not disappointed. If you are looking for romantic place with historical taste still kept in excellent condition, smell of fire place, professional and helpful staff - this is place to go.
This is great place to stay in good and/or bad weather conditions. Hotel and local area is friendly for jogging, biking or just relaxing in the pool. As hotel is relatively small, the staff will recognize you from the first day. This gives personal touch to your stay. There is nice restaurant. I had very nice "Old fashion" in the bar.
Just be prepared to see many hotel guests from the country with the Kremlin in the capital which may change your relaxing atmosphere near the pool dramatically.
As hotel is located outside central Berlin, be prepared to use taxi (around 15-20 Euro to west part of Berlin and 20-25 Euro to Berlin Mitte region). S-Bahn (local train) is very convenient and runs frequently taking only 8-15 minutes to mine destinations in central Berlin, but be prepared to walk 15 minutes to the station. By the way, there is simple but nice cafe in Grunewald S-bahn station with jammy pastry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personality, intimacy and privacy of PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL, is a 5-Star Superior Design Hotel is an exeptional historical building of the German capital. The estate is a mirror of centuries and dates back as a safe castle existing 100 years. Located minutes nearby to the Grunewald forrest and beautiful Berlin lakes. The hotel is like Central Park New York located only minutes closed by to the heart of one of Berlin’s shopping and entertainment Boulevards, the famous Kurfuerstendamm. The hotel is simply captivating. It is our number one priority to provide our guests with a first class service, tailor-made to their wishes. Each of our 43 elegant rooms and 10 suites in the 100-year-old historical villa is surrounded by park-like private gardens, stylishly designed interiors. Since 2016 the first Premium rooms & suites designed by Patrick Hellmann have been refurbished. Experience unmatched personal service - one of our top priorities. Our restaurants, cigar lounge and elegant lobby with its stunning chandelier and exquisite oil paintings provide an ideal atmosphere in which you unwind. In the SPA & Wellness area enjoy the view of the pine forest whilst taking a dip in the pool, or indulge in a first class massage treatment and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Patrick Hellmann Schlosshotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Berlin
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Hotel Berlin