“NIce food, nice location”
Review of Boccacelli

Boccacelli
Ranked #973 of 9,619 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Visited whilst on a family trip to Berlin - we stayed nearby and this restaurant was recommended to us by a local.

Food was very good, service was excellent and location is great. Amazed how inexpensive it was to have dinner with wine for a family of 4

We sat outside on a very warm July evening which would have been very pleasant except there doesn't seem to be any smoking/non smoking segregation outside - a minor point and did not spoil our evening but worth noting if this is an issue for you.

Overall very nice and would recommend

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Food and wine are relatively inexpensive.

We ordered a pizza (which was huge) and pasta (it was a good size too) - I preferred the pasta as the pasta dough, while thin, was not crispy.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We showed up without reservations at peek supper time and they managed to find us a spot on the patio. We all ate pasta and it was amazing, a lot of people were ordering pizza which also looked really good, not to mention they were the biggest “personal” pizzas I have ever seen. If you are in the area I would highly encourage you to go here for a bite to eat, reservations would be a wise idea.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice cozy place. Excellent food and plenty of it. My daughter ordered a pizza; probably the biggest pizza in Berlin. Good service.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Staff was busy, but friendly. One waiter in specific was pretty nice guy.
We only spoke in German so perhaps what others said about not speaking English could be true. I can't comment in that regard.

Service was decent considering how busy they where. We both had pasta dishes but the Pizza looked great also and I wish I had ordered that. Pasta was decent but it is not that old world Italian hand made noodle quality. Still it was fresh with quality produce.

I would go back if I was in the neighbourhood again, but not out of my way in search of that last special meal.