“Dont miss this place!!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, great food, fast service and great staff too.
We came on a busy saturday but were served quickly and the food came fast too. Best meal we had in Berlin...
If your in the area don't miss this place..

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant yesterday and as Vietnamese food addicts we we impressed with the decor and the service on entering. Apart from initially missing my sommerollen which was soon remedied with 2 massive freshly made chicken sommerollen, there were no other problems. My chicken Pho Ga was freshly made and delicious. My wife's sweet and sour chicken dish had no spice or kick and she said there was far too much emphasis on the tomatoes! So only 4 stars for Fam Dang!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Interesting decor and interesting food. One of the best vietnamese restaurant i've tried. Fast service also.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We like the Dang, food was always good, service fast and friendly. Worth going. You can also sit outside and experience the "Kiez" of Rosentahler Platz, however noisy!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

During a recent 4 days city break to Berlin, my sister and I ate here twice we liked it so much.
The service was friendly, polite and fast. The Vietnamese food was excellent - Summer Rolls, Pho - the whole range of tasty food.
And the best thing - the price. We had 2 excellent meals for about 15 Euros each - that's 3 courses plus beers. It's nice if you can get a table on the street but it's not always possible because this is a popular restaurant on a busy, buzzing street.

Date of visit: May 2018