1,329 results
All reviewsgreat locationboiled eggsfree wififamily roomchristmas marketlight sleeperreception areabreakfast includedtea and coffeebeds were very comfortablethe hotel stafftransport linkstv towercentral locationcold meatsbreakfast roomwalking distance
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed here for two nights in early April and it was pretty good. The location is excellent - a few minutes walk from the Alexanderplatz U and S Bahn station. The room was clean and a decent size (our stay was for three adults) and the cost was very reasonable. A continental breakfast was included as was free wifi (though it was a bit flaky).

The only slight downside was that our bed wasn't made and towels weren't replaced during the one full day we were there. Not sure if that was hotel policy or just an oversight, but either way it wasn't the end of the world.

If you're after a reasonably cheap and no-frills base to explore Berlin then this hotel is definitely worth a look.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fritzromanov
Oliver M, Manager at Ibis Styles Berlin Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Fitzromanov,
thank you for staying at our hotel and your kind review.
We are happy about being able to satisdy you and regrett the non cleaned room. We are cleaning every day and will discuss this with our housekeeping department.
Hopefully we may welcome you back again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights, they were very welcoming and helpful. Close to Alexanderplatz and an overall good location for exploring Berlin.
A double room is two single beds pushed together that aren't that sturdy. Buffet breakfast is great. A bit noisy in the early morning from trams and the nightclub across the road, but overall recommended for a budget convenient stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Oliver M, Manager at Ibis Styles Berlin Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear mandrRoonz,
thank you for staying with us and your kind review.
We are happy about being able to make your stay as comfortable as possible and
hope to may welcome you back again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The Ibis Styles offered exactly what I was expecting: an affordable stay with friendly service, clean rooms and in a right location. My room wasn't exactly spacious but definitely adequate, and comfortable, quiet, and warm (it was very chilly outside). Bathroom was a bit on the small side and an additional shelf for all the toiletries would have been helpful.

In terms of the location I could get in minutes to my meeting venues, restaurants, or to shops to get whatever I needed. The hotel is also quite well connected to Tegel Airport with a bus. Service was prompt and friendly throughout my stay, including the breakfast service in the morning. The breakfast itself was tasty and fresh, all the cold basics were there, and coffee.

In addition, the wifi was working fine. Now when I think about it, there was also a safety deposit box in the room, but it seemed to work with a key, not a pin. As I didn't need it in the end, I didn't test it. I found this hotel a perfect place for my needs, and if I ever need an affordable place to stay near Alexanderplatz again, I would probably look here first.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Oliver M, Manager at Ibis Styles Berlin Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear tjassu,
thank you for your stay and your kind review.
We are happy being able to create your stay as comfortable as possible.
We hope to may welcome you back again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Oliver M, Manager at Ibis Styles Berlin Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Room Tip: My room was on Floor 6 and was a good size with everything need for a 4 night business trip.Only a very minor complaint was that the door to the lift in the corridor was outside my room and tended to waken me up in the morning by guests having an early breakfast/departure.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business