COSMO Hotel Berlin Mitte
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,059 results
All reviewsspittelmarkt u bahn stationcorner roomdesign hotelmuseum islandfloor to ceiling windowsbusy roadmain roadwithin walking distancedeluxe roomgreat designbig bathroomnice hotelrooms are modernbed was very comfortablelovely roomminute walkconvenient location
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Booked a preferential rate through Design Hotels as I work for part of the same group in London. The hotel was very slick with a clean modern style.
The front desk staff were excellent. The lady receptionist with the short dark hair was especially helpful. She was able to recognise the things we might be interested in doing in Berlin and made some great recommendations. Mauer Park flea market was a highlight, as was White trash a quirky restaurant/bar which looks like a Chinese restaurant but serves delicious German style American food with live bands every night we finished the night with first class cocktails at the Odessa bar nearby.
Our room at the Cosmo was light, spacious and very clean. I loved the floor to ceiling windows and the view was great too. Not the prettiest area but really captures Berlin's gritty cool. Bathroom was huge! Beds very comfortable I slept like a log.
Bar was very small but pleasantly located in the hotel's comfortable lobby area. We had breakfast one morning and it was pretty good too.
Location was good right opposite spittelmarkt metro.
One tip...if you want to visit the Reichstag new security regulations mean you must register online a few days prior to your visit. We didn't and missed out!
A great trip thanks to the staff at the Cosmo.
We liked the Do Not Disturb sign too!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HWho
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Sleek design on the inside, bathrooms and showers are spacious and ultra clean and THE BED WAS SO WHITE AND FLUFFY...I just laid down in it and slept for 10 hours through. I dont usually sleep much, but this was an exception. Nice and quiet too.

I was here for 2 nights on business. All I did was check-in, sleep and then check-out...the staff were friendly and attentive for the brief time I came in contact with them (offered to call cabs without asking, brought up an ironing board and iron immediately).

There's nothing in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and the main road it's on is currently under construction and very busy. Friedrichstrasse ist about a 10 minute walk away which is nice and easy to get to.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very new, very clean hotel centrally located in Berlin. Nice and attentive staff who truly tried to help in any way possible. Only tried breakfast at the hotel which was good. Small fitness center. Euro sized rooms but they were very clean and didn't lack for nice towels, beds, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Friendly and helpful staff - nothing was too much trouble. Easy to see sights from here, only 25mins from airport in cab. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yo c
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We just came back from our 1st wedding anniversary weekend in Berlin, and had a great stay at this hotel. Firstly we had to rearrange from a few weeks before, due to strike action at Berlin airport, which we only found out last minute while queueing at the gate at Manchester airport! The hotel were fantastic - we moved our dates with a cancellation fee of one night's stay, but were offered 3 for 2 nights over Easter so it worked out the same. We were fortunate to be offered an upgrade as well, and I have to say the deluxe room is one of the nicest I have ever stayed in, with two massive windows overlooking the park- lovely to lie on the large, extremely comfortable bed looking out at the snow swirling outside the window.
The room is pretty warm so if you prefer cool temperatures make sure you check with reception staff how to operate air conditionning. If, like me, you feel the cold then you'll be very happy, especially in winter / spring months.
I really liked the look/ feel - simple, unfussy, luxurious.

The location is excellent, easy to get around, close to transport if you don't want to walk. Breakfast served until 2pm - this is such a good idea I don't know why more places don't do this.....plus loads of choice and great coffee.

Staff are great, very friendly without being overbearing. Thanks to all for making this such a lovely and special stay for our first year anniversary! I definately want to go back to Berlin and I will definately stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe room park side - fantastic
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple