“Good quality neighbourhood restaurant”

Restaurant San Marino
Ranked #2,441 of 9,800 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Description: Located in the heart of Wilmersdorf, directly on the beautiful Prager Platz. Situated in a quiet area with a pedestrian zone, our inviting outdoor terrace has 50 seats and is the ideal place to relax. We are located not far from Kurfürstendamm and the Europacenter – just 100m from Güntzelstraße underground station. There are sufficient parking spaces in the Prager Platz Passage car park.
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Pleasant surroundings in a little square in the heart of this residential district. The menu offered an extensive choice and the food was tasty and well presented. Staff were welcoming and helpful

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Happened upon this restaurant just a few blocks from my hotel by accident. Service and food were exceptional. Atmosphere was excellent also. I’d highly recommend this restaurant if you’re in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

lovely friendly restaurant run by a top man from sicily. Ate here twice and loved it all.
very handy if you are staying at the hyperion hotel. Very good menu and good wine.
cant speak highly enough about this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying around the corner and found this small neighbourhood place after a long days sightseeing. The food was great, excellent pasta and veal, but we kept it light as we were going out. So on Sunday we went back. We had time and they welcomed us with open arms...and then it went wrong, so badly wrong that the experience has provoked this review.

We were seated close beside two ladies in their mid 30s and as our main course arrived, they took out a mobile phone and began to play techno music, loudly! Not just a clip, but so they could drown out the house music and "party" at their table. A polite request to turn this down was met with a response of "don't talk to me, talk to the waiter". So we did... initially, he said nothing and the after a few more techno minutes, he prepared a table at the far side of the restaurant and asked the ladies to move. As they stood up to move, they walked past us with a stream of abuse, the overriding theme of which was "don't interfere in my life" to which my response was very impolite! One of the ladies then grabbed my wrist and began to shout at me until the waiter finally took her away.

From that point on, we were ignored and spoken to rudely by the waiting staff, so we paid the bill and left. We won't be back, which is a great shame as the food is excellent.

So if you don't mind the manager's friends loudly playing techno at the table next door, the food is good, but if you think your own life and experience deserve the same respect you would afford to others, go elsewhere as we shall.

A first and a last for us!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I are staying at a nearby hotel and whilst out for a late evening walk, stumbled across this restaurant. We decided to have a light meal and we weren’t disappointed. The stone baked pizza was very good as was my good lady’s chicken salad. The service was excellent & friendly and there was no hint of being rushed out the door to close, despite the late hour.
If your looking for a good, reasonably priced meal, I have no problem recommending here.

Date of visit: October 2017