“All that's good about Italian food!”
Review of Don Camillo

Don Camillo
Ranked #39 of 9,467 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Recommended by our hotel(the Palace) and our last meal in a 5 night stay in Berlin. By far the best and most enjoyable meal of the 5. As already stated in other reviews there is no menu, but the choices are well presented with plenty of choice. We had the shiitake mushroom started with fillets of beef and veal as our main course I finished with the potato in orange cooked at the table, unusual but delicious!
We had the house red wine (Montepulciano) which was excellent value at 26€ for 2 half litre carafes. The meal finished with a complimentary brandy.
A memorable experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

On of the best Italian restaurants in Berlin i have ever been. Each course were very nice and precisely prepared in front of you including starters, pasta, main course and desserts. Must try casa vino. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Don Camillo remains one of the classic best Italian restaurants in (West) Berlin. The menu is not printed - it is presented. Fantastic selection of starters, wonderful fantasy full pasta dishes, great main courses, tempting desserts. Service friendly and humourful in Italian, German and English (perhaps more). Pleasanr and quiet atmosphere that is designed not to distract from the excellent food. Wine a little pricy - but to be expected.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Atmosphere was very hot, serve was also
good, starters, spaghettis, tagliatellies, gnoccis were very very delicious,you can find wide vine list.I recommend this perfect Italian restaurant in Berlin.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I cant believe that in the twenty or so years I have eaten at this wonderful place that I have not reviewed it.
Forget menus..doesn't exist..just pick from all the wonderful ingredients, meat,fish,pasta etc and the staff will advise on how they can prepare it for you. The wine list is awesome but you will be very happy with just their house red or white(Soave). Price astoundingly reasonable for such a high level of cuisine and service..circa 60-70 euros each.
For me its a must when visiting Berlin as last weekend.My son was running the Berlin marathon. They take cards now but my first visit 20 years ago they did not. They actually allowed me out without paying on trust that I would transfer the money next day which I did.
Great food,great staff,wonderful owner. You will go along way to beat this Italian food ANYWHERE