“Terrible service.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Good food does not compensate for the terrible service. Sad because the place has potential. Give employees a course.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Miriam G

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice during a 4 day break in Berlin.
The service and staff are excellent-helpful but not pushy; the menu and choice was excellent; and the food absolutely lovely.
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice food. Had vitello tonato, burrata , steak tartar for the starters. Excellent taste and presentation.main course we had tagliatelle al tartuffe, sole fish and pasta al vongola.for the desert we had the tiramisu and panacotta.staff is amazing, very helpful , very active.
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank georgenaderelbeblawy
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We called in after visiting the Story of Berlin exhibition, which is opposite the cafe on the Kudamn (200 metres from the Uhland Strasse U-bahn station). 2 days later we made a special trip for more of the wonderful fare and it was exactly of the high standard we expected

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I first dined at Petrocelli with my extended family in 2010. The restaurant was busy and crowded, but the staff were very accommodating, even with our 11 month old niece and her stroller. I ordered the tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms. It was the BEST pasta I've ever had.

My husband, 3 year old son and my husband's parents went back to Berlin this month, and decided to go to Petrocelli again. The staff, once again, were very accommodating for our son, and very attentive.

I had the tagliatelle again, and it was just as good as before.

I recommend Petrocelli to anyone who wants a nice Italian meal in Berlin!
My husband had the truffle gnocchi, my father-in-law had the truffle spaghetti, my mother-in-law had the ravioli bolognese, and my three year old loved the vegetable risotto. All of the dishees were great, but the tagliatelle was the best!

Date of visit: December 2017