“Delivery guys of the restaurant are nasty!”
Review of La Pausa

La Pausa
Ranked #537 of 9,693 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 29 September 2018

The driver had the pizza boxes at the deliver and he took out of the boxes the address of the delivery place. He looked at it and deliberately, with full notice threw it to the ground. Such unpleasant behaviour. I asked him to picked it up and he did not care and started to become very aggressive without a reason. This kind of people i will not let int to my house to deliver food to my family.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018

it is a good place to stop by and eat something quick. i paid 5 euro for two slices of pizza, that were cutted to 6 smaller pieces. also, as good as I can remember, there is a solid variety of flavours.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this pizza/pasta/salad bar looking for a small dinner. I expected the pasta for €6,90 to be a pretty small portion, but it was actually huge! And delicious! I had the penne with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy tomato sauce and it was incredible. It also came with a complimentary piece of bread. Would highly recommend this place, pizzas also look very good!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had a quick bite at this sports bar, I got slice of pepperoni pizza, GF got some pasta. Three hours later were both sick. Only place we had eaten that day, and neither of us get sick easily. Passed by next morning. Otherwise, I mean - besides the vomiting and cramps, it was a cool place to eat.

Surely can't prove it was the food here, but - well, we won't be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I go here most sundays and food is always delicious. They offer pastas and pizza for a very good price and the portions are huge! Love this restaurant!

Date of visit: February 2018