“Delicious and cozy”

Ranked #3,008 of 9,689 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 20 July 2018

The food is good. The drinks are hot. The desserts are delicious. The cakes that are offered are constantly changing and there are some very interesting combinations. I like to see what they offer. The breakfasts are good: croissants, quiche, breads, etc.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I live close by to Nah am Wasser gebaut so I'm there quite often, the place is very cozy but sometimes very packed, no wonder since they have such good food and pastries. I love their quiches though, specially the one with salmon. Order it with a salad and I promise you'll have a hard time eating any other quiches out there! :) It's so good!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely little place with friendly staff, a nice selection of pastries and decent coffee. Quiet and cozy on á saturday morning.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stopped by 'Nah am Wasser gebaut' for lunch with my husband, and really liked their vibe: rustic, vintage and laid-back, yes, but also super hipster – I mean, some of the seats are actually swings, so that you can rock back and forth while you eat. Fun!

The food was . . . OK; it just wasn't mind-blowing. My husband's vegetarian risotto was nice, and my salad was good, too (photographs attached), although some of the vegetables were a bit charred, which isn't my thing. What deserves emphasis is the generous portions; you're definitely getting your money's worth.

Along with two lattés, our bill came to just over €19. Just note: They don't accept card payments; cash only!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is a newly opened place. I could reccommend the omlette with spinat. They also have gluten free cakes. Coffee is great. Service friendy