“Our Breakfast saviour!”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 9 October 2018

W struggled to find a decent breakfast in Berlin - then we discovered Commonground - proper food at last!

A good choice, great coffee and an excellent Bloody Mary set us up for the day.

A nice relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff - would definitely return.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I first enjoyed a take-away coffee, flat white, well-prepared.

But the inside was so inviting that walking on my way back to the hotel a few hours later I just had to walk in, sit comfy and enjoy a good craft beer. Relaxing atmosphere for where many people come to sit and work, or just relax and read.

1  Thank Johan J
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place near our Airbnb on the first night right before closing time after we landed and loved every minute in there. We had cocktails and beers recommended by the lovely bartender and loved the quirky atmosphere and music. We then went back again the second night, it was the only place we wanted to be! They even sold our local brewery beer, it was a sign. Wished we could have seen it in the daylight for Brunch as everyone says but would recommended highly for drinks and the surrounding area too (kebabs next door)

1  Thank gracee567
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I frequently visit Commonground and it’s always good. Went there in August for a big brunch with friends. The weather was good and after 20 minutes they found us a nice spot in the garden. The staff is always friendly and the food never disappoints. I tried several dishes and all of them were tasty. Nevertheless is the Commonground with poached eggs and a lot of bacon is still my favorite. Definitely not the cheapest place for food in Berlin but it’s worth it because of the constant quality.

1  Thank Rikkumsz
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I randomly chose to stay a while here while walking around on a summer afternoon. Loved the seats at the entrance where i could watch ppl walking on the streets and feel Berlin's typical urban atmosphere. The location is great! My Latte was out of this world. As a coffee lover i can assume that this coffee had good quality, smelled so delicious and it taste was also so pretty like its look ;)

2  Thank Tu Quynh N