All reviews golden phoenix beautiful design cool bar fourth floor elevator suite bath lounge desk
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This is indeed a blast back to the past.
Parisienne indulgance and seduction. Clever , sophisticatede and sexy.
Felt Like walking in a Hotel Costes Music video, with visuals, smells and Music.
Theres a Real and 100% setting, no detail left forgotten.
Do try the cocktail card... Amazing taste explosion!
If You are comming for the Kurfurstendamm shopping this is on the wrong end thou.
We did not, just for relax and making memories, and We did just that.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tinedp
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Usually I don't treat myself to nice hotels, but for my birthday I did here. It was spectacular. Everything is arranged with immense care to be elegant and practical at once - the bathroom, bedroom, reception. Luxurious velvets on the bed, dark colors on the walls, dark stone and porcelain in the bath - there is little to no plastic in these rooms, and every piece is clearly carefully chosen for a slightly vintage, beautiful design. Glasses like cut crystal by the bed and on the sink... that sort of thing. It's gorgeous.

Plus it's made for amazing sex but without ever seeming sleazy. A huge mirror in the shower, two huge mirrors above and across from the bed, precisely angled for the best view - I am not making this up. Among the fancy bath goods is a tastefully-packaged condom. The last words said to me and my boyfriend at check-in were "have fun..." But honestly you should stay here even if you're alone - because one, didn't I say mirrors; two, with this room you can definitely pick someone up anyway; and three, it's just a beautiful comfortable luxurious place to be.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The Provocateur bar is a upscale bar with not only “young kids” but a bar for everyone in all age groups.

The name provocateur holds a promise they are living up to, brulesque environment, DJ after 10pm in the evening with entertainment from an entertainment manager.

It’s not a tourist trap, you will find mainly locals, sipping great cocktails, made by an excellent bar staff,

Enjoy!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant what to expect after some email miscommunication and my SPG number not being in the reservation, but this was resolved and I was pleasantly surprised with the room. Don’t expect much service though, you’re pretty much on your own, I had to open the front door and carry my own bags, etc, but the room was beautiful once I got to it. All the staff were quite friendly and laid back. The cleaning lady in particular was super friendly and helpful! Room design was awesome and really immaculate and the place oozes charm with lots of old original elements like the tiny hundred year-plus elevator! The place feels very chic and reminds me a bit of hotel costes in Paris, but on a more discreet and low-key, affordable level.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018

One of the best hotels we have been at. The hotel is personal, cosy and welcoming. The location is excellent, the rooms have the little extra that makes you feel comfortable. The food in the restaurant was excellent, the bar is world class and last but not least - excellent service from all the staff. We will gladly come back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple