“Lots of fun and easier to get my balance than I thought!”
Review of City Segway Tours

and up
Berlin Segway Tour
Ranked #5 of 383 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, informative & safe Segway Tours of Berlin. THE highlight of your stay! We start conveniently from the TV Tower in Alexaderplatz. While we have a large fleet of Segways, we always have small groups to ensure you get the attention and quality you deserve.
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I did the four-hour tour of the city on my first weekend in Berlin and thought it was brilliant. I had never been on a segway before but there was plenty of time to get used to it before we headed out. Our guide was Tom and he was great. He knew lots about the city and was very personable. In fact, I thought it was so good that I booked another city tour with the associated 'Fat Tire Bike Tours' when my friend came to visit last weekend.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for City Segway Tours

Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed this tour!
Our guide (Craig) was knowledgable, informative, passionate and very personable! Had a lot of fun on the Segway and thought it was good value for money!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

we booked the segway tour which was around £60 for a 4 hour tour. It is best to book in advance. This was money well spent. We had an English tour guide named Tom, who was very informative and knew a lot about the City. He took us (a small group of 6 people) to all the major historical locations in Berlin and was able to tell us in great detail about them. The tour ended up taking longer than planned and we where asked if it was ok if we went on for an extra hour (no extra cost), the information Tom was able to give was so interesting and we all had so much fun, we where happy to stay an extra hour. you dont need to have experience on the segway as you are given a lesson and guides are very supportive if like me you are still not confident, eventually you get used to it. i would definately do this again. Amazing, and i learnt so much about the city.

1  Thank sjay123
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My girlfriend and I did the 90 minute Segway tour on Friday 20th of April. It was a fantastic experience, firstly the segway is a fun way to travel around. The instructions and training to use the segway were very clear and the guide Mariette ensure we were all very comfortable before begining the tour. We then set off the visit a large number of sites around the city, the sights we visually amazing and Mariette's knowledge of the city was excellent and made for a very interesting 90 minutes. After the tour Mariette spent time with each of us informing was of good resturants, bars, locations and other sites to visit. We used her information to plan the rest of your weekend and the lead to us having a fantastic time. Colm Brady/Emily Lyons Dub Ireland

1  Thank Colm B
Reviewed 23 April 2012

What a fun way to explore a city! We had 90 minutes with a guide full of knowledge and humor. The Segway was easy to ride and a lot of fun, and as a bonus we learned a lot about Berlin's history. Recommended!