“This is a must!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Coda Dessert Bar

Coda Dessert Bar
Ranked #20 of 217 Dessert in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Neukölln
Neighbourhood: Neukölln
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

If you are a foodie or just someone who appreciates fine dining, and happen to find yourself in Berlin this restaurant is a must!!!!!! This has been THE best desserts I have had in quite some time. Ingenious, sweet, savory, and well paired with wine desserts will fill you up. Do not come full from dinner if you want to do the tasting menu which I highly recommend. Parsnip ice cream? Why not? Beet gummies? Sure! The service was top notch. I highly recommend sitting at the bar so you can talk to the chef and watch the magic happen! Will be back anytime we are back in Berlin! Bravo!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic night for our 10th wedding anniversary at Coda. I was dubious about the concept, this was his choice of restaurant but I went along. Being more of a starters person than dessert I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy it. This place is amazing I ate food I’d normally say no way to and it tasted amazing. Highly highly recommend. And at €98 for 6 plates and 6 cocktails it’s not expensive. Loved it!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We didn't know what to expect from a dessert restaurant. The desciption Dessert bar might be misleading. But every plate of the 6 course menu with the paired drinks was delicious as a real dinner and offered a great topic for our table Conversation. You have to like the taste of fermentation,and reduction of vegetables and fruits. The paired drinks are also worth trying instead of accompying your dinner with traditional wine or beer. Great service, explaing very well every plate and drink.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Coda is a dessert bar, but not as you know it.

No refined sugar, no wheat, egg or milk yet elaborate desserts across 6 courses.

Sweetness comes from vegetables, techniques are exquisite and flavours are incredible.

3  Thank NotesOfJohn
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately this establishment built up a list.. Waiter was extremely rude, didn’t even offer water. Our initial table was taken by a bunch of tourists who pushed in front of us even though we had been patiently waiting and had a reservation.

When it came to the bill they over charged us and said this is what they normally do... we chose the 4 desserts with drink pairing to share, however it was clear from the start they were selling their product, we just wanted to sample at 11pm night. When it came to the bill they charged us for four individual desserts and 4 individual drinks... not what we ordered. When questioned they were quick to turn around and say this could be changed. By this time it was too late and we just wanted to head out of the door.
On another note the desserts were lovely but overall a disappointment.

1  Thank londondrjc