“Loving it”

Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Neighbourhood: Neukölln
Neighbourhood: Neukölln
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

There are a few breakfast places in this area with good reviews, but on a Monday most of them are closed.

In hindsight, I'm happy that they were are closed because Brick is a gem.

Very friendly people are welcoming you here and you have a few options for food. Bagels with all kind of toppings and awesome sandwiches. Additionally, they have sensational cakes.

All kind of coffee are to be had too. Plus they have some alcohol as well.

Place is very small with limited seating but that just makes it even better.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I live in the neighbuorhood and started visiting this cafe regularly a couple of months ago. I like the atmosphere there. It's small, but causy, the music is not very loud, you can have a coffee or a snack and relax there. I like it because it's not a hipster location like most of the other cafes in Neukölln. The owner is a nice, relaxed guy, the coffee is good. The sweets are good as well, but I don't eat sweets there that often.
Also, if the sun is shining and it's not cold, you can also sit outside. The street is not that loud.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Really cute and cozy cafe, perfect for a light meal or breakfast. Very friendly staff, comfy seating, good music and atmosphere.
Not a lot of variety but really good sandwiches and fresh juices!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Visited here at around 2:00om for our last meal in Berlin before flying home. The café is in Neukolln/ Kreuzberg and is easy to find down a little side street. The interior is lovely, very minimalist and funky. When we arrived all the vegan bagels had gone but they said they would make a fresh one for my vegan friend. My other friend had a meat bagel and I had the smoked salmon and cream cheese on toast. This was really lovely, although I wasn't too keen on the horseradish that's just my personal preference. It was presented really well and had LOTS of salad, which was very welcome after a few days of eating out all the time.
The place is quite small so we sat outside as all the tables were full. The waiter brought our food too us which was a nice touch for a café. I would recommend for a light bite.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Coffee was excellent, the sandwiches were super yummy and the owner was super nice to chat with. They do have lots of vegetarian and vegan options, too. We'll make sure to come back on our next visit!