All reviews around the corner within walking distance elevator bed parking city
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is a bit hard to find if one is driving - have passenger look for sign to turn before main square, which is just around the corner. Seems to have been recently remodeled as our room had a very new-ish modern feel. Good breakfast. Why not a better rating? Not sure, could easily upgrade one level. Church tower nearby does not ring overnight but is a good 7:00 wake up alarm. We would return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We chose this hotel to be within walking distance to the Christmas Market. Our room was functional. It was plain without any wall decorations. All of the expected amenities were there but in a compact layout. The breakfast was excellent! The hotel was kept very clean!!

Parking:
The hotel offers garage parking. If you have a large vehicle, you might not be able to enter due to the tight space. With an average size vehicle, you should be fine. The entrance into the garage is from an odd angle and is entered from Am Hinteren Perlachberg street. The best approach to enter the garage coming from Sterngasse street. If you arrive at the hotel from Am Perlachberg street, stop the car in front of the entrance to check-in. Eventually you will want to go to the intersection of Sterngasse / Am Hinteren Perlachberg and turn your vehicle around to approach the garage entrance which will be on your right. At check-in, you will be given two VOBs: one to open the garage door and the other to operate the elevator from the garage. You will need to return the VOBs back at the front desk. The parking for us was well worth it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the center of the city, makes it easy to reach everything. the hotel describes himself as "modern". That's not the case. It's outdated. The photos on their website are photoshopped. Furniture, floor and bathroom have seen better days. 1 tiny pillow on the bed. Not very comfortable. The woman on the reception didn't had a good day when I arrived and was not willing to help with my late check out request before the next morning. problem was that I had to checkout the next day and so had to get up earlier just to find out if late check out possible or not. it was not possible, even the hotel doesn't seem to be busy.

main problem is the church tower. It's so loud and it's ringing four times an hour. even during the night. From 11am it plays 10 minutes without stopping. I work night time so this was definitely my wake up call.

The hotel is located in a small alley what makes every tiny noise real loud. If people walk by talking you can understand every word.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Excellent location to main city centre. Family friendly location.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Within walking distance, 2 min to all shops (very large shopping area (no high rises) and lots of places to eat and drink).
Lots of things to see - beautiful buildings (architecture) and whilst we were there, there was entertainment in city centre .
Very cute cafes and little streets with lots to see.
Rooms very clean and breakfast all included. ( eg. fruit,yoghurts, bread, meats, cheeses-) Can catch a tram which is just around corner of hotel.

Takes 5 min- 2 stops approx to main train station or an easy walk 10-15 min.
You can also catch a train directly to fussen (takes about 1hr) and is worth seeing, especially the castle.

Highly recommend this hotel. Everyone in town was very friendly

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2015

When I go to Augsburg to visit my mother who lives in the center of the center I always choose this hotel, that means if there is still a room available. The rooms are small but extremely nice, efficient, elegant, clean and breakfast is high standard, at least according to my standards. I must admit that I'm not interested in luxury. But I want a good bed and a friendly atmosphere. And that's what I get here. Any minus points? Well, it's in the center, that means it doesn't offer a nice little garden or so. You have to do without it. Also, the rooms to the courtyard are more quiet since on the other side you might hear some traffic noise in the morning. Book directly by phone. This way you have a better chance to get a room. Is it cheap? Not really but I would say you get what you pay for, or I would honestly say a bit more.

Room Tip: see my description
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family