All reviews small kitchen free parking great hotel sauna and jacuzzi burger king included in the room rate breakfast buffet the next morning public transport free of charge tram stop google maps amazing breakfast gas station city centre our room was spacious eggs to order hotel is located
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located close to an industrial zone and outside from the center. We had dinner after a long drive and were a bit bothered by the busy street 20 meters away. Food was good and sole waitress did an admirable job. My daughter visited the sauna and jacuzzi with pleasure and I read a bit in the bathtub. Parking looks easy on the website but when we arrived around 19.30 I had to park several hunderds of meters away in a bit shabby street. Hotel as such is fine for the money.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Main aspects:
1) Location: Grade 7. A little bit far from downtown but convenient location for travelers which use car due to its proximity of roads.
2) Building: Outside is not beautiful and modern and inside it needs some upgrade.
3) Rooms: Grade 8. Large room with queen bed,small table with two chairs,flat tv,radio clock,air condition,one armchair,small kitchen,small fridge,iron and iron board, small safe in-room,not for notebook. Negative point is regarding pillows,not firm enough.
4) Bathroom: Grade 8. Clean,good shower and complete.
5) Breakfast: Grade 10. This is the differential of this hotel. Several cold and hot options. Included in the room rate. Amazing breakfast.
6) Staff: Grade 7 for reception and 10 for restaurant people.
7) Parking: Grade 7. Free of charge but small to accomodate all guests with cars.
8) Surround area: Burger King store is steps a go and gas station is neighbor.
9) Internet: Free of charge and good.

Room Tip: High floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stayed earlier this week for a night and I was looking for a hotel with free parking and convenient location outside of town. However, location is not great for sightseeing purposes, as it´s a bit far from the city centre.
Rooms are spacious, even with kitchenette and very clean.
We had dinner at the restaurant which was lovely. Typical Bavarian style restaurant, Bavarian/German cuisine, which was very good and friendly service.
Breakfast buffet the next morning was fabulous. A lot of choice and they even offer eggs to order. Unfortunately we couldn't eat as much as we wanted.
Definitely recommended for a business or stop-over trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We are travelling to Munich at this time if the year finding a room was not easy, so we stopped off at this Hotel as we had no luck anywhere else.
Not a good location but it will serve a purpose.the room is not large the bed is comfortable there is a small kitchenette too.the bathroom is small but there is a bath and shower small in size. the place is in need of an update but for a stop over it is clean and tidy.there is a service station next door a hungry jacks next to that, and a grocery store over the back in the next street.the lift is not working which would have been handy to know as we had to drag two huge suit cases and hand luggage up two flights of stairs.

Room Tip: Not the top floor while there is no lift operating.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I spent 16 days within a moth in this hotel.
Location is not the best but it is close to the highway coming from Munich. Tram stop is 300m walk - it takes you to the city centre in 10 minutes. For me it was very good that the Lech river is very close - it is perfect for running, especially to the south. The hotel offers free bike rent as well!
I lived in 3 rooms, there was no big difference among them. Equipment, furnitures were almost the same. However in the peripheric rooms, wifi signal might be weak.
What I enjoyed the most, was breakfast. Variety and amount of the foods was excellent.
Quality hotel is in the top5 hotels I've ever stayed in. I hope that I can come again soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business