Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting

Modern art museum in an interesting architectural building and exposing modern art from Germany and... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2017
francoise5
Jerusalem, Israel
Modern But Bizarre

12.13.17 This is located close to HauptBahnhof and the Grand Le Meridian Hotel where we stay a lot... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2017
DoctorVonCueBall
On the road again
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nuremberg
from US$ 68.10
More Info
from US$ 74.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2017

OK the building is fab. The mian exbitiion we saw was on Japanese aesthetic. The exhibits were interesting but werehard to connect together and understand the significance of. Maybe an audio guide or a trail would help?

2  Thank 954MarkG
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Modern art museum in an interesting architectural building and exposing modern art from Germany and abroad.

1  Thank francoise5
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

12.13.17

This is located close to HauptBahnhof and the Grand Le Meridian Hotel where we stay a lot so we headed over.

Some interesting things and some totally blah stuff. It is a 4/5 and worth it to walk around for exercise.

Give it a try.

the Doctor Hit me with some LOVE ❤️ and a helpful VOTE!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Contemporary art is what i deeply cherish. Everywhere I go I try not to miss the local museum of modern art. Neues Museum makes no difference. And it didn't disappoint me. I really loved the exhibitions, the building, everything. If you are a fan of modern art like me, make time to visit this exquisite museum.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank sunflower983
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Museum Can be interesting, but receptionist is very rude.
We asked if Museum was in english language and She replied: "we are in German, so is Just in german"
That's not true: Museum has english texts but not always -> that's ridicoulus for a National Museum! I don't speak german, only german speakers Can visit that Museum?

We showed student cards but we paid full price! Was told us we had discount but that's false!

I was disgusted for all visiting, and i reported that to next receptionist.
Worst experience in a Museum.

Date of experience: August 2017