All reviews outdoor pool one night christmas holidays hotel makes exhibition centre common areas walking distance nice modern hotel the staff was friendly and helpful early check subway station wonderful hotel old town minute walk public transport an easy walk messe
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First of all, the hotel is about one block from the train station and just about as close to the walls of the old city, so it's very easy to get to. Much easier than being in the old city. We had an executive room for three people and it was very large. It included a free mini bar - something we'd never encountered before. The staff were quite friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very good - one of our top three meals for the trip. Their pumpkin soup was great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ThreeFromVancouver
NovoNuernberg, Technican Manager at Novotel Nuremberg Messezentrum, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear ThreeFromVancouver,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Nuernberg Messezentrum.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel is located outside of the city and it is not very convenient to go by public transport downtown. On the other hand if you want to avoid the city it is extremely well situated. There is an outdoor parking with charge, but some people parked their cars in other areas close by, without any charge. The sofa bed for the kids was wide almost like a twin bed. The staff was friendly and helpful and they trying their best because during summer it is full with families with very young children. The breakfast is the normal for a Novotel hotel and although the hotel was fully booked it was easy to find a table to sit. The outside area is nice but the swimming pool is just a big rectangle hole suitable only for very young kids.

Stayed: August 2017
NovoNuernberg, Technical Manager at Novotel Nuremberg Messezentrum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Vasilis A,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stopped here for one night on the way back home. Everything was very good - room, food, service. The personnel was extremely friendly and doing their best. Great place. Would always reserve a room here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear CristinaC E E,

Reviewed 31 August 2017

As I traveled to many countries, and I went to this hotel a few times. You can trust me that, this is wonderful hotel.

I used to travel with my friends a few months ago. We stay over night just 1 night, i can say that location is convenient to go to city center by public transportation. And the price is reasonable. The room is large enough. I will come back and stay more.

Best regards,

Dr. Vorravee Pattaravongvisut
Man on the Move

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Move V,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Nuernberg Messezentrum. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Very good rooms and the hotel is located in a calm area, which means good sleep.

Nice restaurant and especially the breakfast is good.

We stayed at the hotel both going to Italy and coming back and being located in the outskirts of Nuremberg it is conveniently located not too far from Autobahn A9.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
NovoNuernberg, Technican Manager at Novotel Nuremberg Messezentrum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Western_Pacific_417,