1,434 results
All reviews an early flight arriving late rental car next morning great hotel great room hotel bar convenient location mini bar clean rooms business trip subway station hotel room breakfast buffet stayed one night short stay would stay here again
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great hotel right on airport property. Walk to hotel from terminal. Nice rooms with nice amenities. The perfect location if you have an overnight layover. Would take advantage of this hotel again if we are there.

1  Thank Ellen L
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nurnberg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Ellen L,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of stay with us.

It is a pleasure for me to read that you liked the location of our Mövenpick Hotel Nuremberg Airport only a few meters far away from the airport and that you felt comfortable in one of our very nice rooms.

I am looking forward to welcome you again soon and send you my best regards.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Better quality of food. More service like spa or wellness center. Location is good also sleep quality.
Personal friendly. Room was OK. Bed was super, but room was for me too small and cold.
Parking still stay expensive.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nurnberg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear paolalW2483YR,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of stay with us.

All our guests have the opportunity to use our fitness and wellness area with a sauna, a steam bath, infrared cabin or to order one of the wellness treatments of our wellness partner. Please share the information with us that you are interested in a wellness treatment before your arrival and we will arrange it for you.

Our parking charges comply with the car parks at the airport. I hope for your kind understanding in this case.

I hope you enjoyed a nice stay with us and I am looking forward to welcome you again soon.

With best regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Used it just to sleep close to the airport because of an early flight. Location couldn't be better, it's just accross the street from the departures hall (need to walk 50 metres, no need for transportation), where also the exit of the airport subway station happens to be, so arriving and leaving couldn't be more convenient. I didn't use any of the facilities, so I don't have an opinion, I just used the room to sleep and fly. No troubles: everything worked fine in the room, did not hear any noise at all, and the requested wake up call rang in time. A fine experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nurnberg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear 848pablicius,

thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay in our Mövenpick Hotel Nuremberg Airport.

I am glad to read that your experience of stay satisfied you and that you enjoyed the time in our hotel. I hope that you will have more time during your next stay with us to use our other services.

We looking forward to welcome you again and send you our best regards

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stayed the night prior to a holiday to Scotland, and selected the Park and FLY option! Excellent value and the room and the stay was wonderful. Our only problem was the Fruit Basket we ordered was not in our room on arrival, as soon as the front staff was notified it was remedied immediately. We will be staying again.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nurnberg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear GaryLJ1955,

thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us!

I am glad to read that you chose our hotel for a relaxed start for your trip to Scotland. I am sorry to read that your ordered fruit basket was not in your room when you arrived but I am happy that my team reacted immediately.

We looking forward to welcome you again soon and send you our best regards

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Everthing well,clean,quite and kindly.
Thank you very much Mövenpick.
Internet connection good enaugh.
Rich breakfast and kindly service in whatever you want regular you can find easy.
Kind of tea coffee fruit juice and backing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nurnberg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear 411alaattiny,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

The satisfaction of our guests is our highest priority due to that it is very nice for me to read that you were happy with our overall service as well as that you enjoyed our comprehensive breakfast buffet.

I will be glad to welcome you again soon and send you my best regards.