1,117 results
All reviews glass shower the main train station clear glass order eggs nice hotel free mini bar minute walk breakfast was included free wifi superior room nice room central location christmas market the air conditioning location is excellent le meridien yogurt
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, we stayed here for 8 days on vacation. It included breakfast which had plenty of choices for most people (you will not be hungry). The shower, and bathroom were large enough with plenty of hot water and pressure.
The beds were pretty comfortable. We were there during an unusually warm time so the air conditioning in the room was just adequate (some nights were a bit on the warm side).
Bring a few bars of soap or body wash (no soap is provided only liquid body wash and shampoo), because we started with a half of a container of the liquid body wash and when it was finished they never refilled it! This was my only criticism of the hotel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for business or vacations

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ExecutivManager, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Munchen-City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear gman571,

Thank you for posting this amazing review of your recent visit in our Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our excellent breakfast, the comfortable and spacious rooms and the charming service of our team. We always strive to exceed all of our guest's expectations and it is a great pleasure to read through your kind comments.

We are looking forward to your next visit at the Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City!

Sincerely yours,
The Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City Team

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I selected hotel close to transportation to and from airport, next to "Hauptbahnhof". In a area that perhaps might feel wrong in many large german cities but not here. Got a nice room with glass shower that was in the room - cool. Nice staff and clean. Sauna area in the basement was small but perfect for an hour of relaxation.

Just a couple of minutes (10) to main street Neuhauser Str, shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Had a room toward inside garden, good. would presume that street veiw would be a bit disturbing.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Niclas68,

Wow, such a great review! Thank you very much for sharing your great experience on the Fleming’s Hotel-Munich-City with all the Tripadvisor readers.
It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our fully glased shower, the great location of our hotel and the charming service of our team.
The Fleming’s Munich-City Team is looking forward to say “Grüß Gott”, soon again!

Warm regards
Your Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City Team

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Quality room, bed, sheets, bathroom, curtains. EZ walk to/fro Central Train station (that has connection to the airport). Nice 10+ min straight walk to Marienplatz/tourist zone. Breakfast was included for us and it was the typical/reliable/plenty of options euro hotel breakfast. Wi fi is fine other than needing multiple passwords for each device (and then needing new ones the next morning!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ExecutivManager, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Munchen-City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear BarbTacoma,

what a marvelous review! Thank you for your great review of your recent visit in our Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our our comfortable beds, the excellent breakfast & the perfect location of our Hotel! The entire team is grateful for your compliments.
We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon in our Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City.

Best regards
Your Fleming’s Munich-City Team

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

First time in Munich and enjoyed it very much. Staff were courteous and friendly. Pretty decent food at the hotel’s restaurant. I read some complaints about the shower being all glass and too close to the bed, but I thought it was cool.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear ccipn,
Wow, such a great review! Thank you very much for sharing your great experience upon the Fleming’s Hotel-Munich-City with all the Tripadvisor readers. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our fully glassed shower, the great location of our hotel and the courteous and friendly service of our Staff.

Warm regards
Your Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City Team

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived to the hotel at 23:00 after a flight delay. I can’t stress enough how well is the hotel located, right near the central station. This helped me during my stay on all my voyages both in and outside of Munich. I was exhausted by the time I arrived (8 hours traveling) so it was very comforting to know that once my train arrives from the airport I’ll be in my hotel in 3 minutes.

Check-in process was quick and efficient. Sadly the restaurant was closed (closes at 23:00) so my only choice was to drink some beer at the bar, the bartender gave me some peanuts.

The room was very clean and well maintained. At first glance you think the room is small but then you realize there’s a corridor leading to the storage closets (and safe), a big walk in shower (completely transparent) and restroom.

The TV is a 32” unit, with only a very small amount of English speaking channels.
The mini bar includes just drinks, one large water bottle is available for free.

Air conditioning didn’t work quite well the first night but was very good the next days.

Breakfast was included in my reservation. They serve a large variety of breads, meats, a handful of cheeses and vegetables, nice variety of fruits and a small variety of fish. One yoghurt type, variety of jams, 3 types of fresh juice.
The waiters serve you coffee and tea, as well as take your egg orders.

Sadly during my two first days I was largely ignored by the waiting staff so no one took my orders...
When I finally got coffee during my last day, it was too foamy and not as strong as I like.

The buffet itself is also not refilled as often as it should. This was especially noticeable in the vegetables tray.

Overall I would say my experience was a good one - 8/10, with the location being a major plus.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Benamard,

Thank you for having taken the time to share with us your experience on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed our balanced breakfast buffet, our great location and our friendly staff. Please except our sincere apologies for the caused inconvenience during Breakfast. We will like to assure you that these circumstances are not common and also contradict our own high standards. We hope that these incidents have not tarnished your image of Fleming’s Hotel Munich-City and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.
We hope to see you soon again!

Sunny greetings from Munich