1,216 results
All reviewsopen bathroombusiness tripmodern hotelu bahn stopminute walk from the hotelsubway stationcomfortable roomscity centrenice staybreakfast buffet ismeliaminibaribmtaxiprivacyshuttersmesse
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Typical business hotel - and that just about sums it up, nothing special, just ok and functional.
Rooms overlooking the side street were reasonably quiet overnight.
Air-conditioning was a bit hit and miss.
Plastic room key failed twice so resorted to a traditional key.
Shower position was just daft.
Shower temperature was either hot or cold, regulation was certainly optional.
Breakfast was excellent
Restaurant was closed at night, bar food ok, nut prices reflected the captive audience.
Walk down the road for an enticing beer garden.
Overall just

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Hannes D, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear "Sunseekers-TRIP",

thanks for taking the time to post your review. We take the feedback from our guests very seriously. We will have the shower checked because the change in temperature should not happen.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed the breakfast. It is very important to us that our guests get the best possible start into their day.

We hope to be able to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Very clean, modern, stylish rooms.
Not in the centre but very easy to reach.
Great place for business or trip with partner.

If I had to mention downside then it would be that my room was in direction of motorway and not dead quiet (but not big deal) and that they charge for internet which I think is just not acceptable anymore.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Hannes D, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear "G3987BLmarcelb",

thank you for taking the time to post your honest feedback!
We value the opinion of our guests very much and will forward your remark about the internet charge to our head office. A great success was that we could upgrade the free WiFi from 100 to 500 MB this year and it is now also available on 3 instead of formerly only 2 devices. I am sure we can reach further improvements soon.

Yet, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Decent and clean business hotel located in a very uncharming area. Without a car this hotel is not very ideal. It's a long walk from nearest train station and a hassle if accessibility to the city is what you're going for.
I had issues with the wifi as there was a limited data per 24 hours. The data is based on the time you activate the 24 hours and not based on check in time. So don't stream a movie late in the evening and expect the data limit to have been reset for you the following afternoon.
The manager was really obnoxious about this, and for a business hotel that's pretty lousy.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Hannes D, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear "JMJohnsson",

thank you for sharing your review here on Tripadvisor.
We always evaluate our guests' feedback and hunt for potential to improve.
I am very sorry that we were not able to increase the free download volume to more than 500 MB this year, from 100 free MB last year. We are in contact with the headquarter to acceive a higher allowance.
Still, I hope that, apart from the internet, we could convince you with our professional and friendly service and made your stay comfortable and relaxing.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Excellent hotel to stay, eat, have som drinks in the nice bar and even hang out with our friends. Not that many hotels that really lives up to the "All Inclusive" concept!! Rooms with space and very stylish design. A delicate feature is that when leaving your room, the curtains blinds automatically and the room rests in darkness free of the sun until you get back..home...sweet home.

Room Tip: I've tried different rooms but my favourite is the ones facing the reception side.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear "232knut",

thanks for your nice words. It is a great pleasure to accommodate you year after year.
If there is every anything you miss or that we can do to make your stay even more comfortable - please don't ever hesitate to let us know!

All the best to you!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Nickel-and-diming hotel with hard, painful beds, a shower that randomly changes temperatures, a room that doesn't have a room for the shower, and nothing else is included. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank william289

Dear "william289",

thank you for sharing your impression.
I am very sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations.
I am not quite sure what you mean by "nothing else is included". The minibar is free of charge and refilled daily, the fitness centre and sauna are included, with free bathing gowns, we offer free WiFi on 2 devices and if you like to join our Melia Rewards program you can park your car for free during your stay. For other services, like ironing boards, charging cables, umbrellas and those kinds of things we don't charge you as well.

The shower is puposefully designed according to the Open-Space concept of the entire hotel. I am very sorry that this look of the INNSIDE brand did not meet your taste.

I still hope to welcome you again and send you by best regards,