1,217 results
All reviewsopen bathroombusiness tripmodern hotelu bahn stopminute walk from the hotelsubway stationcomfortable roomscity centrenice staybreakfast buffet ismeliaminibaribmtaxiprivacyshuttersmesse
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Nickel-and-diming hotel with hard, painful beds, a shower that randomly changes temperatures, a room that doesn't have a room for the shower, and nothing else is included. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
2  Thank william289
Hannes D, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear "william289",

thank you for sharing your impression.
I am very sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations.
I am not quite sure what you mean by "nothing else is included". The minibar is free of charge and refilled daily, the fitness centre and sauna are included, with free bathing gowns, we offer free WiFi on 2 devices and if you like to join our Melia Rewards program you can park your car for free during your stay. For other services, like ironing boards, charging cables, umbrellas and those kinds of things we don't charge you as well.

The shower is puposefully designed according to the Open-Space concept of the entire hotel. I am very sorry that this look of the INNSIDE brand did not meet your taste.

I still hope to welcome you again and send you by best regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed here because I booked a vacation package from Delta Vacations, and this hotel was the best deal. The hotel is far from the city center, but it is located right off an S-Bahn stop that will get you into Munich in about 20 minutes. It is a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel to the S-Bahn stop of Riem, but there are buses. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The shower is in the middle of the bedroom, which was odd. My biggest complaint is the wifi - before I booked, I noticed that the hotel advertised wifi, and since it is a hotel geared toward business people, I was not concerned about access to the internet. You do get "free" wifi, but only 100 MB per 24 hours for one device, and it is horribly slow. Once you use this 100 MB, you have to start paying by the hour. The price per hour was not too expensive, but I find it ridiculous that a hotel that caters mostly to business travelers would limit the wifi of its guests. It is 2017, wifi should be standard and free at hotels - I've had better wifi in a literal cave hotel in the middle of the desert.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear "Allison D",

thanks for posting, but I fear that your review is meant for the INNSIDE Munich Neue Messe. Yet this is the page of INNSIDE Munich Parkstadt Schwabing.
I will pass on your feedback to the colleagues in Aschheim.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

It is a business hotel fare from city centre
No pool....The staff is friendly, but not professional enough...
The room is ok with nice shower, but the uou need 5 minutes to find the toilett...
Must sleep with closet windows, as the noise will not allow you to sleep...I personally would not recommend...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear "Haim V",

thanks for posting your evaluation here on Tripadvisor.
I'm sorry to hear that we could not fully convince you of our product and our service.
We hope to have trained our employees to provide a professional and friendly service.
I can in fact get rather loud when opening the window, therefore the rooms are equipped with a central ventilating systems which constantly provides fresh air while the sound-proof windows keep the noise outside.

We hope that we can perform better next time and look forward to your next visit,
best regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Conveniently located if you're here for business. You can reach it with the U-Bahn from the airport to the hotel with just one stop-over. Just a 10 minute walk (or 2 minute taxi ride) away from the Nordfriedhof U bahn stop. Very friendly and efficient staff. We arrived around 3 pm a bit late for lunch with not many items on the lunch menu left to chose from. They offered us complimentary coffee to compensate. It's also a nice touch that all the items in the minibar are for free. Breakfast buffet is plentiful. Internet/Wi-Fi is free for two items. It's a bit slow but it's sufficient enough for your mails and to get some work done. Rooms are tastefully decorated with eye for detail and very clean. All in all a good choice for the business traveler. If you take a taxi to the airport it's about a 30-40 minute ride

Room Tip: Best a bit highre up
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear "Dirk_VDA",

thanks for staying with us and for posting your review! It helps us a lot to understand what we're good at and where we need to improve.
We always try to make our guests happy and want them to have a comfortable stay to make their time away from home as enjoyable as possible.
If you ever miss anything while you're with us, please feel free to ask.
We are always there to help.
See you next time!

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Stylish but not intimidating decor, quiet and clean rooms with modern comfort. Room size is enough for a few days if you're used to European sizes. I love the breakfast, powerful shower, friendly staff and international clientele.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Hannes D, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you "mjolnirLondon" for posting your positive review!
We will happily share it with the whole team. What a pity that we were not able to fully convince you of our lean design. You could also have a look at our partner hotel INNSIDE Neue Messe - this style might suit you more!?
Why don't you try it next time?

We hope to see you again soon,
best regards from Munich