“TOTALLY AWSOME OKTOBERFEST”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

YNCUSNRET
Youngstown, Ohio
“TOTALLY AWSOME OKTOBERFEST”
Reviewed 4 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Traveling with my son and nephew to Munich was made fantastic by this stay. It's a very modern apartment in the "Burbs" clean fully equipped and super convient to just about everywhere. The neighborhood is quite and with in a short block you have markets, 5 different places to eat, banks, and super access to the S-Banns, U-Banns, Buses, taxis. The location is considered in Munich but more like the burbs. The area is very clean, and very quite. The apartment very clean and very modern, equipped with just about everything you would need to exist. WiFi, TV, entertainment center, very bright when you open the curtains, Very quite, we couldn't hear anything. Washer and dryer, dishwasher, stove, microwave, and large fridge. The dining room is functional and new, wood floors, which were in great condition. The sleeping arrangement was novel, two beds down in the basement, also in great condition, and had a couch on the main floor that had a pull out bed. Transportation to and from Munich's city square was very eazy with the undergrounds running roughly every 5-10 minutes, clean, safe, family oriented we felt safer on them than in DC. It was Oktoberfest time and we had a ball, you get to love the apartment and appreciate the area. We always had questions about how to get here and there and there was always somebody willing to help you or if you wanted to ask a official there was places for that also. I am a long time traveler and stayed in many international cities at hotels "convient location...." but this apartment was much, much better and you didn't have the noise that comes with Hotels, Motels, etc. The Owner Toni was always avail if any problems came up but we didn't have any but you knew if anything was wrong he would take care of it. Bottom line Munich is a wonderful city, entertainment, people, sights, the feel of it. So go to Munich and stay at this apartment, you simply can't go wrong.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, Location and Location
Liked least: Apt is really a 2 person but if the third person don't mind sleeping on a pull out bed.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
JuneValer...
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful apartment set in a very accessable area for touring”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Great apartment, very well appointed, clean with all our needs catered for. Easy access into Munich, 10 minutes by tube. Lovely to come back to after a day of discovery. Many thanks Toni.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to Munich but outside area to relax in.
Liked least: Last day of rain.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sharon A
Huntington
“Toni is the best host and the apartment was BEAUTIFUL!!!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Let me start out by saying that staying at Toni's condo made by trip to Germany perfect. We staying in Munich for 6 days and the location of the condo was perfect. We rented a car and he gave us an indoor parking spot for our visit. We would drive 15 minutes into the heart of the city and everything was right there. Also, when you leave the city, you don't have to deal with the city traffic since his condo is very close to the highway which takes you everywhere else. We even drove to Austria in 1.5 hours. I highly recommend if you come to visit Munich, you stay at Toni's place. He gives you everything he promises and more. I really felt like it was my home away from home. I don't think I could ever stay in a hotel again. Thanks again Toni : )

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
lovestory
kuala lumpur
“Lovely Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

When I first saw the Ad, my heart already had fallen in love!

We were in Munich last june as my husband was attending the intersolar 2013. We searched for accomodation that has easy access to transportation and this beautiful garden maisonette is just that. Just walk out of the block and there will be a bus stop for you to get on a bus to nearby stops or even to the city. Walk another 10 mins you'll get to the metro station that will take you to the city centre. The public transportation system is so reliable. Love it!

Just across the street there are supermarket and fresh mart for you to find fresh bakeries and fruits. During the time i was there, it was cherry and strawberry season... Ooh! Heavenly.... And there is also pharmacy and burger king if you need to feed on instant meals...

It's like living in your own neighbourhood for a short time, huh? And the people there are so lovely! I am a muslim wearing a niqab, and they didnt look at me with prejudice. They are sweet people. Love them.

And of course, the landlord! The pictures of the beautiful maisonette are reflections of how warm and lovely the host is. Tony is living nearby and is very hospitable and so is his neighbour, Andrew, who helped us to get into the unit while Tony was away. Not only is Tony hospitable, he is also very generous. His generosity and hospitality shud put 5 star hotels to shame :p you have to experience staying here to argue with me or agree with me :D

The unit is just so lovely, my 4 years old son, enjoyed the garden very much. I love the blooming roses, they are as big as my palm <3. While we were staying there, i cooked for our family with tony's sophisticated stove, beautiful! I wish I hve nef here in kl :D you can bake too, if you want, tony has everything to make you feel at home.

I guess, my review is just as good and will stay true to describe this beautiful garden maisonette on mutual trust to those who rent the unit after me and keeping the unit as how tony wud have lend it. It will stay beautiful like a chain until someone broke it. And i hope no one will break the chain of trust in taking care of this beautiful cozy litle place

I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and perhaps, if mymhusband will participate in the intersolar exhibition in the future, we'll come back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warmth and sincere touch by the landlord in preparing the unit for us
Liked least: Cant think of any
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing